Microchip
直播中

罗兰君

7年用户 234经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

不能控制PMA的一部分的引脚

嗨,我在我的自定义板与PIC32 MX27 0F256D和配置使用PMP通过MHC。我已经配置了8位数据-不需要地址复用-数据只出现在PMP总线-连同RD+WR信号。我需要使用PMA的一部分,因为PMA不能启用,所以我应该能够独立使用这些引脚。但我发现这是非常令人沮丧的,我不能控制PMA的一部分的引脚:(我写简单的HI /低信号上的一个端口引脚,它没有显示任何东西。我还尝试使用PMA的其他引脚,但看到相同的结果。在代码中,如果我注释了DVVPMP00IMALIZIZE()行,那么我可以在那些PMA共享引脚上得到预期的输出。看来MHC没有为PMCON寄存器生成所需的ADRMUX位。我不知道如何跟踪实际写入的值。有人观察到类似的情况吗?有谁能帮助我知道我错过了什么?会真正感谢任何指针

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Hi,

I am working on my custom board with PIC32MX270F256D and configuring using PMP through MHC. I have configured for 8bit data - and don't need Address multiplexing - data only appear on PMP bus - along with RD + WR signals. I need to use the pins which are part of PMA bus, since PMA is not enabled I should be able to use these pins independently.

But I found this very frustrating that I am not able to control pins that are part of PMA :( I am writing simply hi/low signal on one of the port pin, and it does not show anything. I also tried using other pin of the PMA but seeing the same result. When in the code, if I comment out DRV_PMP0_Initialize() line, then I can get expected output on those PMA shared pins. It seems like MHC is not generating required ADRMUX bits for PMCON register. I am not sure how can I track to the actual values that are written.

Has anyone observed anything similar? Can anyone help me on what I am missing? would really apreciate any pointer

Thanks
Silas

回帖(2)

魏贝贝

2019-4-29 09:41:28
HiI搜索更多,我发现如下:HTTP://www. McCHIP.COM/FUMMS/FANDSPED/695870,PMA引脚不能用作输出-如此悲伤,但当我实际上提到了勘误表文档//WW1.MICCHIP.COM/DeLoSt/En/DeViCIDOC/80531 C.PDFI发现P5上有一个WORKONT-设置PMP地址功能,然后简单地写到PMA寄存器,而不是使用LATX:)我猜这应该工作-但会尝试在我的董事会实际和确认。我会在这里找到我的欢呼!西拉斯

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Hi 

I searched more and I found the following :
http://www.microchip.com/forums/FindPost/695870
which says that the PMA pins cannot be used as outputs - so sad  

But when I actually referred to the errata document http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/80531C.pdf I found that on P5, there is a workaround - set the PMP address functionality and then simply write to PMA register instead of using LATx  :)  

I guess this should work - but will try actually on my board and confirm..  will post here what I find

Cheers!
Silas

举报

魏贝贝

2019-4-29 09:58:24
HII做了这个测试设置:使用PIC32 MX795F512L与TFT LCD - I配置的PMP作为8位使用RD+WR。并且还配置了两个引脚SCL5和SDA5-PIN 49和50作为I2C,这些引脚是PMA引脚的一部分,并且测试I2C功能,并且它工作得很好:所以我的假设是,这也应该像PIC32 MX27 0F256D一样工作。我猜,因为在MHC引脚表窗口中,我可以当PMA引脚不使用它们作为地址总线,因此允许重新映射这些引脚:SoScript功能:

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Hi 

I did this test setup: Using PIC32MX795F512L along with TFT LCD - I configured PMP to use use as 8Bit with RD+WR. And also configured two pins SCL5 and SDA5 - pins 49 and 50 as I2C,  these pins are part of the PMA pins, and test the I2C functionality, and it works fine :) 

So my assumption is that this should also work as expected for device PIC32MX270F256D.  I guess that since in the MHC pin table window, I can assign functionality to the PMA pins when not using them as address bus and thus allows remapping those pins :) 

Cheers
Silas

举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分