是德科技
直播中

刘畅

7年用户 200经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

请问有人知道将某些值/数组保存为xlsx格式的方法吗?

当我在整个VEE论坛搜索“xlsx”并没有发现任何内容时,我真的很惊讶。有人知道将某些值/数组保存为xlsx格式的方法吗?我们现在保存到xls,但256列限制是
真的瓶颈我们的设计。谢谢,鲍勃

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I was really surprised when I searched the entire VEE forum for "xlsx" and found nothing.

Anyone know of a way to save out some values/arrays to an xlsx format?

We're saving to xls now, but the 256 column limit is really bottle-necking our design.

Thanks,
Bob  

回帖(2)

冉屹芳

2019-4-3 16:03:11
我不知道为什么Excel库会支持xlsx文件,因为它支持Excel 2007.但是,这很容易修复。
您可以绕过Excel库并直接使用Excel ActiveX自动化(Excel库不支持Excel可以执行的所有操作)并以xlsx格式保存工作簿。只需添加一个公式:xlApp.Workbooks(1).SaveAs(“x
.xlsx“)这将在xlsx文件中保存您的第一个(也可能是唯一的)工作簿.xlApp变量保存Excel库创建的Excel Application对象。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I dont know why the Excel library doent support xlsx files since it supports Excel 2007.

However, this is easy to fix. You can by-pass the Excel library and use Excel ActiveX automation directly (the Excel library doesnt support everything Excel can do) and save the workbook in xlsx format.

Just add a Formula with: xlApp.Workbooks(1).SaveAs("x.xlsx") This will save your first (and probably only) workbook in a xlsx file.
The xlApp variable hold the Excel Application object created by the Excel library.
举报

刘畅

2019-4-3 16:08:54
谢谢。我现在有ActiveX Excel 12.0库。
现在我可以把这个psuedo-VB.net放到我的公式中。不是我需要它,但是对于诊断:无论如何要将VEE,Excel或整个PC的当前内存使用量变成变量吗?再次感谢。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Thanks.

I've got the ActiveX Excel 12.0 library working now.  Now I can put this psuedo-VB.net into my formulas.

Not that I need it, but for diagnostics: is there anyway to get the current memory usage for VEE, Excel, or the whole PC into a variable?

Thanks again.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分