是德科技
直播中

池冰龄

7年用户 200经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

用不同***写文本“volt volt_1,(@ 1)” - >结果相同是怎么回事?

我正在使用VEE pro来控制SMU U2722A的电压。
我使用I / O直接与SMU通信
当我直接键入I / O中的代码时。
a)写文本“volt 15,(@ 1)” - > SMU可以在通道1输出值因为我们需要使用GUI以便于使用,所以我决定将输入终端直接输入到I / O所以我可以改变
使用“text constant / real 64”的电压。
所以我输入的命令如下:b)写文本“volt”+ volt_1 +“,(@ 1)” - > volt_1是变量。
SMU仅在volt_1变量时输出1.098V偶数值。我检查了循环,每次循环变量值“volt_1”都被更新。
我已经尝试过其他***)写文本“volt volt_1,(@ 1)” - >给出相同的结果1.098V。希望有人可以帮助我。
谢谢

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I am using VEE pro to control SMU U2722A voltage. I use I/O direct to communicate with SMU. When i key-in the codes in I/O direct.
a)write text "volt 15, (@1)" --> The SMU can output the value at channel 1
Since we need to use GUI for easier usage, so i decided to put input terminal to I/O direct so i can vary the voltage using "text constant/ real 64". so the command i put is as below
b)write text "volt"+ volt_1+",(@1)" -->volt_1 is the variable. the SMU only outputs 1.098V even values change at volt_1 variable.
I have check the loop, and every time it loops the variable value "volt_1" is been updated. i have tried other method code
c) write text "volt volt_1,(@1)"--> gives out the same results 1.098V.

Hope anyone can help me on this. Thank You  

回帖(3)

冉屹芳

2019-4-3 14:14:19
b)和c)中的消息不被仪器理解,并且会出错。有了这样的I / O问题,你可以使用I / O Monitor实用程序查看实际发送到仪器的内容。另外一个有用的技巧
确保从DirectI / O发送到设备的是使用ToString对象创建消息(具有与DirectI / O中完全相同的WRITE事务),然后使用简单的WRITE TEXT发送事务DirectI / O.然后您可以
轻松查看ToString中的完整消息。您还应该从设备中读取任何错误,并在程序重置开始时清除任何旧错误。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Your messages in b) and c) are not understood by the instrument and it will error.

With I/O problems like this you could use the I/O Monitor utility to see what is actully sent to the instrument.
Another useful trick when not sure what is sent to a device from DirectI/O is to create the message using a ToString object (with exact same WRITE transactions as in the DirectI/O) and then send with a simple WRITE TEXT A transaction DirectI/O.
You can then easily view the complete message from the ToString.

You should also read out any errors from the device and at the start of youtr program reset and clear any old errors.
举报

池冰龄

2019-4-3 14:31:49
HI PING Wei,感谢您提供的投入,为您的建议提供了大量的建议

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

HI PING Wei,

Thanks for the inputs it is working, appreatiate a lot for yr advice
举报

董英灏

2019-4-3 14:38:04
欢迎