私信 关注
[问答]

Matlab文件格式为89601B

大家好,我目前正在编写一个matlab脚本,将我的I / Q数据导出到一个可由89601B VSA软件读取的文件中。
我想支持所有版本的matlab文件,这样我就可以使用旧版本的matlab来创建这些文件。
是否需要在matlab文件中进行描述才能被VSA读取。
是否有必要和可选信息列表?
也许有一个existing.m文件?
VSA帮助讨论了一个我找不到的文件:“VSA软件包含一个MATLAB工具”MATLAB脚本函数savevsarecording.m“,将在MATLAB开发人员环境中使用,以帮助创建VSA兼容的信号源播放记录.MATLAB工具
将必要的标题信息添加到信号复合时间数据中,并保存为兼容的VSA源播放信号记录文件“filename.mat”。“

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi everybody,

i am currently looking to write a matlab script which exports my I/Q Data into a file that can be read by the 89601B VSA Software.
I would like to support all versiond of the matlab files, so that i can use older versions of matlab as well to create these files.
Is there a describtion what needs to be in matlab file in
order to be read by the VSA.  
Is there a list of neccessary and optional information? Maybe there is an existing.m file?
The VSA Help talks about a file that i cannot find:

"The VSA software includes a MATLAB Tool "MATLAB script function savevsarecording.m" that will be used within the MATLAB Developers Environment to help create VSA compatible signal source playback recording. The MATLAB tool adds the necessary header information to the signal complex time data and saves as a compatible VSA source playback signal recording file "filename.mat"."  

回帖(1)

宁晓蕾

2019-3-19 08:56:20
Matlab文件中的最小变量集是Y和XDelta。
可以在帮助文本中找到一整套受支持的变量(http://wireless.agilent.com/wireless/helpfiles/89600B/WebHelp/89600_CSH.htm#../Subsystems/sharing/content/data_header.htm)
脚本savevsarecording.m可以在C: Program Files  Agilent  89600软件15.0  89600 VSA Software  Help  Signals 中找到

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

The minimum set of variables in your Matlab File are Y and XDelta.
A full set of supported variables can be found in the help text (http://wireless.agilent.com/wireless/helpfiles/89600B/WebHelp/89600_CSH.htm#../Subsystems/sharing/content/data_header.htm)

The script savevsarecording.m can be found in C:Program FilesAgilent89600 Software 15.089600 VSA SoftwareHelpSignals
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分