Cypress技术论坛
直播中

周克涛

7年用户 192经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

ADCcN12的最大输出不是4096吗?

我想把一个模拟信号(0~990MV)转换成数字信号,所以我用了PGA(增益=4)和ADCcN12,但是结果大于4096,我真的很困惑,ADCcN12的最大输出不是4096吗?
此外,当AGND和VSS作为PGA的参考电压时,它们之间的区别是什么?
谢谢您!

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  I wanna convert a analog signal(0-990mv) to a Digital signal, so i used a PGA (GAIN=4)and a ADCINC12,but the result is bigger than 4096,i am really confused,isn't the biggest output of ADCINC12 is 4096?
    besides,what's the differences between AGND and VSS when i usibg them as the reference voltage of the PGA ?
    thank you!

回帖(5)

马昱

2019-3-19 08:39:36
嗨,伊北,
通过PGA后,模拟信号将从0~3.96V变化。ADC使用的参考是什么?
VSS是PSOC引脚的接地(0V)。而AGND可以从PSOC设计器提供的各种选项中选择。REF MUX可以用来选择AGND值。
可用的选项是VDD / 2,BandGap,1.6带隙,2带隙,或引脚。
如果AGND是基于VDD的,那么VDD中的改变也会导致AGND的变化。BandGap将保持相当稳定。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Hi Nate,

After passing through PGA, the analog signal will vary from 0-3.96V. What is the Reference you are using for the ADC?

Vss is the ground (0V) which is given to the Pin of PSoC. Whereas AGND can be chosen from various options available using PSoC Designer. The Ref Mux can be used to choose the AGND value.
    The options available are Vdd/2, BandGap, 1.6BandGap, 2BandGap, or Pins.
    If AGND is based on Vdd, then changes in Vdd will also cause change in AGND. BandGap will remain fairly stable.
举报

周克涛

2019-3-19 08:47:14
谢谢您!
我把VDD设为5V,REF MUX是[VDD/2 ] +/-[VDD/2 ],但是当我为ADC设置参数时,只有四种选择:TMR时钟、CNT时钟、输入和时钟相位。我没有看到任何有关参考。
下面是全局资源设置。
PSOC1.BMP
494 K

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Thank you !
    i set my VDD as 5V,and the ref mux is [vddd/2]+/-[vdd/2], but when i set the parameters for ADC,there are only four options:TMR CLOCK,CNT CLOCK,INPUT and  CLOCKPHASE. i didn't  see anything about reference.
    here are the global resources settings.

举报

郭雨桐

2019-3-19 08:54:14
一旦REF复用器被设置为[VDDD/2 ] +/-[VDD/2 ],则在内部选择参考,使得ADC输入现在可以在-VDD / 2到+VDD / 2之间变化。
可以使用全局资源中的“REF MUX”参数来选择对ADC(和其他模拟部分)的引用。以下是在具有全功能模拟块的PSoC中的各种参考设置。
1(Vcc/2)+/-带隙
2(VCC/2)+/-VCC/2
3、Bandgap +/- Bandgap
4(1.6带隙)+/-(1.6带隙)
5(2×Bandgap)+/- Bandgap
6(2×Bandgap)+/-P2〔6〕
7、P2〔4〕+/Bandgap
8、P2〔4〕+/-P2〔6〕
使用选项7和8,外部电压源可被用作AGND或参考。
使用ReFMUX参数选择的参考对于所有的模拟块是共同的。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Once the ref mux is set to [vddd/2]+/-[vdd/2], the reference is selected internally such that now the ADC input can vary between -vdd/2 to +vdd/2.

The reference to an ADC (and other analog sections) may be selected using the "Ref Mux" parameter in the Global Resources.

Following are the various reference settings available in a PSoC with full function Analog blocks.

1.       (Vcc/2)+/- bandgap
    2.       (VCC/2) +/- Vcc/2
    3.       Bandgap +/- Bandgap
    4.       (1.6 Bandgap) +/- (1.6 Bandgap)
    5.       (2*Bandgap) +/- Bandgap
    6.       (2*Bandgap) +/- P2[6]
    7.       P2[4] +/- Bandgap
    8.       P2[4] +/- P2[6]
    Using options 7 and 8, an external voltage source may be used as AGND or Reference.
    The Reference selected using the RefMux parameter is common to all the analog blocks.
举报

周克涛

2019-3-19 09:13:16
谢谢您!
我认为这个范围是0VDD,但是如果我把基准设为Vdd /2-VDD/2,输入一个5V信号,结果会溢出吗?

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Thank you!
    I thought the range was 0-Vdd.but if i set the Reference as -Vdd/2-Vdd/2 and input a 5V signal ,will the result overflowed?
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分