是德科技
直播中

高文利

7年用户 173经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

E4438C输出级别问题

大家好,将E4438C从固件C.05.28升级到C.05.76后,我提到我的一些VEE程序无法正常工作,特别是当我手动设置衰减器和ALC级别的某些值时。
这个简短的例子失败了:* RST:sour:power:att XX:sour:pow:alc:lev YYDB当XX = 20或XX = 30且YY =可设置值之间的任何值约-15 dB到+15 dB(取决于频率)
,发生器返回-222,“数据超出范围;值被限制为最大用户定义的RF输出限制。”
这很奇怪。
对于所有其他衰减器和ALC设置,一切正常。
RF连接器的输出电平似乎是正确的,但错误信息让我担心。
我害怕降级到FW C.05.28,因为安捷伦不推荐它。这个错误是由FW升级引起的吗?
发电机自检正常,输出电平符合规格,而且20 dB和30 dB部分内部分别由5 + 5 + 10 dB和5 + 5 + 10 + 10 dB组成,因此其他衰减器组合也应受影响
在一些损坏的情况下。谢谢你的任何建议,马丁

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello all,
after upgrading E4438C from firmware C.05.28 to C.05.76 I mentioned that some of my VEE programs don't work correctly, specifically when I set the some values of attenuator and ALC level manually. This short example fails:

*RST
:sour:power:att XX
:sour:pow:alc:lev YYDB

when XX=20 or XX=30 and YY=anything between settable values approx -15 dB to +15 dB (depending on frequency), the generator returns -222,"Data out of range;Value clipped to maximum user defined RF Output Limit." which is strange. For all the other attenuator and ALC settings everything is OK. The output level at the RF connector seems to be correct, however the error message makes me worry. I'm afraid of downgrading to FW C.05.28 since Agilent doesn't recommend it.

Could this error be caused by the FW upgrade? The generator selftest is OK, output level is in specifications, moreover the 20 dB and 30 dB sections are internally composed of 5+5+10 dB and 5+5+10+10 dB, respectively, thus other attenuator combinations should be affected too in the case of some damage.

Thank you for any suggestions,
Martin  

回帖(4)

李彦成

2019-3-18 15:36:29
请尝试升级到固件版本5.77,这可能会解决您的问题。
迈克尔

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Please try upgrading to firmware verison 5.77, this may resolve your issue.

Michael
举报

高文利

2019-3-18 15:53:55
不幸的是升级到C.05.77并没有解决我的问题。
固件版本C.05.28和C.05.76之间的命令语法一定有一些变化,现在一些命令以不同的方式作出反应(例如:POW:LEV:IMM:OFFSET,现在我必须设置另一个偏移值
之前获得相同级别的显示读数)。
我没有找到任何更新的SCPI参考手册,因此我认为命令的语法仍然相同。比较这两组命令,在这两种情况下,发生器应设置-22.3 dBm的输出电平:* RST;
:SOUR:POW:LEV:IMM:AMPL -22.3 dBm:SOUR:POW:ATT?:SOUR:POW:ALC:LEV?发电机的答案是ALC = -2.3 dBm,ATT = 20 dB。
当我尝试手动设置这些值时,生成器会报告错误消息-222。
我确信这一系列命令在过去运行良好,但现在不是:* RST;
:SOUR:POW:ATT 20:SOUR:POW:ALC:LEV -2.3DB在之前的电子邮件中,我报告有问题的衰减器设置是20 dB和30 dB,现在在FW升级之后(有趣地)10 dB
和20分贝。
马丁

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Unfortunately the upgrade to C.05.77 has not solved my problem. There must have been some change in the commands syntax between firmware versions C.05.28 and C.05.76 and some commands now react in a different way (e.g. :POW:LEV:IMM:OFFSET, where now I have to set another offset value than before to obtain the same level display reading). I have not found any updated SCPI Reference Manual, thus I suppose the syntax of the commands is still the same.

Compare these two sets of commands, in both cases the generator should set the output level of -22.3 dBm:
*RST;
:SOUR:POW:LEV:IMM:AMPL -22.3 dBm
:SOUR:POW:ATT?
:SOUR:POW:ALC:LEV?

The answer from the generator is ALC = -2.3 dBm and ATT = 20 dB. When I'm trying to set these values manually, the generator reports the error message -222. I'm sure that this sequence of commands worked fine in the past, but now it is not:

*RST;
:SOUR:POW:ATT 20
:SOUR:POW:ALC:LEV -2.3DB

In the previous e-mail, I reported that the problematic attenuator settings are 20 dB and 30 dB, now after the FW upgrade it is (interestingly) 10 dB and 20 dB.

Martin
举报

罗标雄

2019-3-18 15:59:31
尝试SOUR:POW:AMPL -22.3DBM

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Try  SOUR:POW:AMPL -22.3DBM
举报

高文利

2019-3-18 16:10:58
大家好,这个问题已经解决了。
有两件事 - 首先,内部振荡器被破坏,同时,一些GPIB命令确实没有正确响应(独立于损坏的振荡器)。
升级到固件C.05.78后,振荡器已修复并且错误消息消失(请参阅Agilent网站上此FW版本的发行说明)。
马丁

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi all,

the problem has been solved. There were two things - first, the internal oscillator was broken and in the same time, some GPIB commands really did not respond properly (independent of the broken oscillator). The oscillator was repaired and the error messages disappeared after upgrading to firmware C.05.78 (see the Release notes of this FW version at the Agilent website).

Martin
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分