[问答]

怎么从EXA中提取IQ数据进行后期处理

我正试图从EXA中提取IQ数据进行后期处理。
我设法捕获了I / Q样本并将它们转储到一个文件中(附带示例),但有两个问题:1 - IQ Analyzer文档中似乎没有描述文件格式(http:// cp
.literature.agilent.com / litweb / PDF / N9060-90029.pdf)。
是否存在记录文件格式的地方?
2 - 看起来I / Q数据以伏特存储,I和Q值在第一列交替显示。
但是,当我尝试使用该数据计算样本功率时,相对于已知输入功率,我得到的结果是3.01 dB,第三列中报告的值。
我正在使用10 * log10((I ^ 2 + Q ^ 2)* 1000/50)来获得dBm的值 - EXA在计算每个样本的功率时是否还需要考虑其他因素?
谢谢 -

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I'm trying to pull IQ data out of an EXA for post-processing. I've managed to capture the I/Q samples and dump them to a file (example attached), but have two questions:

1 - The file format doesn't seem to be described in the IQ Analyzer documentation (http://cp.literature.agilent.com/litweb/pdf/N9060-90029.pdf). Is there somewhere that documents the file format?

2 - It looks like the I/Q data is stored in volts, with I and Q values alternating in the first column. However, when I try and use that data to compute the sample power, I get a result that is off by 3.01 dB, relative to the known input power, and the value reported in the third column. I'm using 10*log10((I^2+Q^2)*1000/50) to get the value in dBm - is there something else that the EXA has to take into account when calculating the power for each sample?

Thanks -   
附件

回帖(1)

李欢

2019-3-5 16:52:16
嗨 - 通常,当您以csv格式保存测量结果时,通常会得到多个列,标记为MeasResult0到MeasResult,其中n是可用的最大测量结果数。
有关这些测量结果的信息,请参阅相关测量的远程命令结果。
在这种情况下,波形测量,请参考IQ Analyzer用户和程序员参考的第559页。
在那里,您将看到列出的三个测量结果,n = 0,1和2.如您所见,对于n = 0,数据是未处理的I / Q跟踪数据,其中I值首先列在每对中,然后是
相应的Q值。
I和Q数据以伏特存储,但存储在伏特峰值(Vpk)中。
您使用的等式假设为Vrms,而不是Vpk。
通过将“50”替换为“100”来修改等式,您将得到正确的值。
问候 -

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi -

In general, when you save the Meas Results in csv format, you will usually get multiple columns, labeled MeasResult0 through MeasResult, where n is the maximum number of measurement results available. For information on each of these measurement results, refer to the Remote Command Results for the measurement in question. In this case, the Waveform measurement, you would refer to page 559 of the IQ Analyzer User’s and Programmer’s Reference. There you will see three measurements results listed, for n=0, 1, and 2. As you can see, for n=0, the data is the unprocessed I/Q trace data, with I value listed first in each pair followed by the corresponding Q value.

The I and Q data is stored in Volts, but it is stored in Volts peak (Vpk). The equation you used assumes Vrms, not Vpk. Modify your equation by replacing “50” with “100” and you will get the correct value. 

Regards -
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分