是德科技
直播中

李燕

7年用户 1453经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

U3606B是否支持温度测量?

在阅读新U3606B数字万用表/电源的操作手册(URL:http://cp.literature.agilent.com/litweb/pdf/U3606-90054.pdf)时,它清楚地显示并调出了C和F
显示屏上的单元(参见附图)以及显示单元的书面说明(页17)。
但是,我在前面板或数据表中没有看到任何确认温度是否确实支持的内容。
1)单元中的温度测量标准,未来的免费固件升级或付费升级吗?
2)电路是否已嵌入以支持DMM输入端的冷温补偿,例如,使用“K”型热电偶连接到香蕉插头适配器?
鉴于温度测量在低端手持式万用表和台式仪表中非常普遍,因此非常令人费解的是为什么它会在手册中提及并在显示屏上显示,但我在数据表或规格中看到的任何地方都没有讨论过。
熟悉U3606B的安捷伦设计人员可以在此确认情况吗?
我注意到即使是旧设备(U3606A)也会在显示屏上显示这些温度单位。
我非常有兴趣将U3606B添加到我们的套件中 - 但希望确实支持温度测量(或者在不久的将来通过免费的固件更新)。
无论哪种方式,文献都令人困惑,应该明确产品是否包含在产品中,除非可能仅在诊断模式中使用,以显示单元本身的温度,例如在校准期间 - 但未使用
进行外部温度测量。
也就是说,购买价值1.2万美元的产品肯定会很棒。
提前感谢您澄清这种看似不一致的情况。
格雷格。
注意:我意识到我在电源论坛上发布了这个。
U3606B是双模式仪器 - 部分电源,部分DMM。
希望熟悉这个产品的人会在这个论坛上看到它。
编辑:glowitz于2014年1月20日下午6:31编辑:glowitz于2014年1月20日下午6:37 AgilentU3606B-UserGuide-Pg15.PNG100.5 KB

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

In reading through the operating manual for the new U3606B DMM/Power Supply (URL: http://cp.literature.agilent.com/litweb/pdf/U3606-90054.pdf ), it clearly shows and calls out the C and F units on the display (see attached images) as well as in the written description of the display units (Page 17). However, I don't see anything on the front panel or in the data sheet confirming whether temperature is indeed supported.

1) Is temperature measurement standard in the unit, a future free firmware upgrade, or paid upgrade?
2) Is the circuitry already embedded to support cold-temperature compensation at the DMM input using, for example, a type "K" thermocouple to banana-plug adaptor?

Given that temperature measurement is very common in even low-end handheld multimeters and bench meters, it's very puzzling why it would be mentioned in the manual and shown on the display, but not discussed anywhere that I saw in the data sheet or specifications. Can an Agilent designer familiar with the U3606B please confirm the situation here? I noticed that even the older unit (U3606A) shows these temperature units on the display. I'm very interested to add the U3606B to our kit -- but hope that temperature measurement is indeed supported (or will be via free firmware update in the near future).

Either way, the literature is confusing and should make it clear whether this is or is not included in the product, unless possibly this is used only in a diagnostic mode to show the temperature of the unit itself such as during calibration -- but not used to make external temperature measurements. That said, it sure would be nice to have this included for a $1.2K product.

Thanks in advance for clarifying this seeming discrepancy.  

Greg.

Note: I realize I posted this in the Power Supplies Forum. The U3606B is a dual-mode instrument - part power supply, part DMM. Hopefully someone familiar with this product will see it in this forum.

Edited by: glowitz on Jan 20, 2014 6:31 PM

Edited by: glowitz on Jan 20, 2014 6:37 PM   
附件

回帖(2)

罗敏

2019-2-13 16:10:58
嗨,我将把它移到DMM论坛,因为DMM团队拥有对该产品的支持。
谢谢!

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,

I am going to move this to the DMM forum because the DMM team owns the support on this product.

Thanks!
举报

李燕

2019-2-13 16:21:28
引用: 张友芬1 发表于 2019-2-13 20:45
嗨,我将把它移到DMM论坛,因为DMM团队拥有对该产品的支持。
谢谢!

好的 - 谢谢你把它移到了正确的论坛。
希望DMM小组的某些人能够权衡并阐明U3606B温度测量功能或固件更新计划。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Ok - thank you for moving this to the correct forum. Hopefully someone from the DMM group can weigh in and clarify the U3606B Temperature Measurement capability or firmware update plans.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分