私信 关注
[问答]

数据路径配置工具在哪里?

数据路径配置工具(组件作者指南页46)在哪里?
最好的问候
让·路易

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Where is the Datapath Configuration Tool (Component Author Guide page 46) ?
    Best regards
    Jean-Louis

回帖(8)

王建华

2019-1-28 13:12:37
不幸的是,它引用了一个我们还没有公开发布的工具。数据路径配置工具计划在PSoC创建者beta 5(工具的下一个版本)中发布。
今天,您仍然可以使用UDB进行大量定制。我的第一个出发点是这个博客发帖:HTTP://wwwyCyp.com?RID=40410
问候,Bobby

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
   Unfortunately, it's referencing a tool that we have not publicly released yet.  The Datapath Configuration Tool is scheduled to be released in PSoC Creator Beta 5 (the next release of the tool).
    You can still do a lot of customization today with the UDBs.  I great starting point is this blog posting: http://www.cypress.com/?rID=40410
    Regards,
Bobby
举报

李之涵

2019-1-28 13:29:33
谢谢你的快速回答,但是钳工说我的设计已经满了。(我需要一个32位加法器)。
当做
让·路易

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Thank you for your very fast answer, but the fitter said that my design is full. (I need a 32 bit adder).
    Regards
    Jean-Louis
举报

康选谦

2019-1-28 13:37:20
你能更具体地了解32位加法器需要做什么吗?数据通路可以有效地做一个32位的添加,但操作一般需要数据寄存器、累加器和FIFOs在数据通路。这就是为什么我有兴趣了解32位加法器用于你的设计。有更多的知识,我们可以建议你如何得到实现。
Brad Budlong PSoC森赛

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Can you be more specific on what you need the 32-bit adder to do?  The datapath can efficiently do a 32-bit add, but the operands generally need to be the data registers, accumulators and FIFOs within the datapath.  That is why I'm interested in understanding how the 32-bit adder would be used in your design.  With a bit more knowledge we may be able to advise you on how to get that implemented.
    Brad Budlong
PSoC Sensei
举报

李之涵

2019-1-28 13:47:13
亲爱的Brad,
我使用一个18位ADC(F采样=大约200 kHz),我想做一个直流消除滤波器(高通滤波器)。我想做一个非常简单的IIR滤波器。我需要:
32位加法器(累加器)
32位子
2 ^ n算术右移
一些舍入逻辑…
我知道有一个FIR滤波器,但是当Fc & lt;& ft;& ft;& ft;ft采样不是一个非常好的想法,因为抽头数目应该非常大,并且组延迟非常重要。
我认为数据路径是(也许)这个过程的理想,但是…我不知道如何编程它…
路易斯·弗恩
我很抱歉我的英语很差…

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
   Dear Brad,
    I use a 18bit ADC (Fsampling = approx 200kHz), and I want to do a DC removal filter (high pass filter). I want to do a very simple IIR filter. I need:       

• 32bit adder (accumulator)    
  •         
    32 bit sub        

• 2^n arithmetic shift right        

• Some rounding logic…        

I know that there is a FIR filter, but doing an FIR high pass filter when Fc << Fsampling is not a very good idea because the tap number should be very large, and the group delay very important.       

I think that the datapath is (maybe) ideal for this process, but… I don’t know how to program it…       

Jean-Louis VERN
    P.-S. I apologize for my very bad English…       
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分