Cypress技术论坛
直播中

颜廷波

7年用户 213经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

CY8CKIT-142和CY5671的分线板?

我用先锋CY8CKIT-042-BLE完成了一个项目。我试图找到一个简单的突破板,我可以塞入CY8CKIT-142模块,以演示项目给客户。我四处搜寻,但运气不好。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  I finished a project using the Pioneer CY8CKIT-042-BLE. I am trying to find a simple breakout board that I can plug the CY8CKIT-142 module into to demo the project to the customer. I have searched around but no luck.

回帖(4)

付雯瑶

2019-1-22 13:07:36
你可以使用一个ARDUINO断路板,并将其插入到创业板。你没有说出你需要的尺寸。亚马逊和其他人在阿杜诺盾牌部分。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
          You can use an Arduino break out board and plug it in to the Pioneer Ble board. You didn't state the size you required . Amazon and others have them in the Arduino shield sections.   
举报

付雯瑶

2019-1-22 13:22:11
很抱歉,你想把BLE模块插入一个突破。你需要制作自己的突破板。PIN OUT布局是在用户指南PDF页面120中有用于制作自己的板的信息。
链接:HTTP://wwwyCysP.COM/FIL/229 211下载

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  I am sorry you want to plug in the Ble module to a breakout. You would need to make your own breakout board. the pin out layout is in the user guide PDF page 120 has the information for making your own board. 
    Link: http://www.cypress.com/file/229211/download
举报

张秀荣

2019-1-22 13:36:28
你好,
我需要类似的东西,并开始尝试删除模块的头,这是一个有点不起动器。认为这需要热气和一些耐心。最后,我用DRIMEL来切断尽可能多的模块头(确保没有短路),然后焊接到我需要的头引脚上。
不幸的是,这两个模块头不在一个“0.1”间距,所以你不能轻易附加到一块Velo板。您可以形成0.1个“头”轻微,并可以创造性地与这种类型的垂直安装头:
HTTP://UK.FARNELL.COM/GULULL CONTROREST技术/BG301-04-A0540-L B/Booad to Tab-Dead /DPosiD/DP/2458465
这可以让你对插销的偏移足够大,但总是很紧。
什么样的特点会成为一个好的突破板。例如:
1)0.1个“孔”的矩阵
2)CR2032电池座
3)LED
4)最小的尺寸,还是大量的面积增加更多的组件?
当做
齐格斯

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Hi,
    I needed something similar and started by trying to desolder the headers from the module, which was a bit of a non-starter. Think it would require hot-air and some patience. In the end, I used a dremel to cut of as much of the module headers as I could (Ensuring no shorts were left), and then soldered onto the header pins where I needed to.
    Unfortunately, the two module headers are not on a 0.1" pitch, so you can't easily attach to a piece of vero-board. You can form 0.1" headers slightly, and can get creative with this type of header mounted vertically:
    http://uk.farnell.com/global-connector-technology/bg301-04-a-0540-l-b/board-to-board-header-4-position/dp/2458465
    This may allow you to offset the pins by roughly enough, but it's always a tight fit.
    What features would make a good breakout board. E.g. :
    1) Matrix of 0.1" holes
    2) CR2032 battery holder
    3) LED's
    4) Minimal size, or plenty of area to add more components?
    Regards
    Zigs
举报

姚伟达

2019-1-22 13:47:03
如果你想要一个突破板的PSoC Module(CyBLY-01400—832引脚SMT模块),我做了以下和AM分享:
HTTPS://OsHPARK.COM/SyrDyPrimeSt/QMeXKBSL
它有一个24引脚dip足,KitProginterface的头,双LED板上。如果需要的话,请与我联系。
编辑:我在这里附上了图式和版面的图片,我张贴后没有看到它们。
PSOC模块
73.8 K
PSOC模块
52.4 K

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  If you want a breakout board for the PSoC Module (CYBLE-014008-00 32pin SMT Module)  I have made the following and am sharing it:
    https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/qMexKBSl
    It has a 24 pin dip footprint, header for the KitProg interface, and a dual LED onboard.   Contact me for the Eagle files if you need/want them.

/edit:  I have attached images of the schematic and board layout here, put I'm not seeing them after I post it...

举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分