Cypress技术论坛
直播中

高淑贤

7年用户 179经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

如何自定义DFB FIR滤波器系数

嗨,大家好,
我正在研究一些现有的代码,这些代码从Digi-MEMS MIC获取PDM信号,IM在DFB(下垂滤波器)组件中编辑128个滤波器系数。我遇到了这个问题:HTTP://www. CyPress .FoMU/PSOC-3-架构/DigialFieldButter,它解释了如何做到这一点,但是我在我的自定义浮点滤波器系数(介于1和1之间)转换到FIL文件所需的Uti32 HEX值。TyrRAMixDATa. C,“可变”的Cyter FieldAdDaaYB[]。这些值的形式是:0x00 FFF93U。
我试图重定向已经存在于固件中的DFB,而不是引入一个过滤器组件。
任何帮助都将非常感激,并推动我的项目很好!
查理

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Hi all,
    Im working on some existing code that takes a PDM signal from a digi MEMS mic and Im looking to edit the 128 filter coefficients in the DFB (Droop filter) component. I came across this post: http://www.cypress.com/forum/pso ... igital-filter-block which goes some way to explain how to do this but Im stumped on the conversion from my custom floating point filter coefficients (between -1 and +1) to the required uint32 hex values required in the file "Filter_RAM_Data.c", variable "CYCODE Filter_data_b[]". These values are in the form: 0x00FFF293u.
    Im trying to re-purpose the DFB that is already present in the firmware rather than bring in a Filter component.
    Any help would be much appreciated, and push my project nicely!
    Charlie

回帖(3)

龚羿峰

2019-1-22 13:13:56
嗨,查利,
为了澄清查询,您想知道在过滤器组件中添加自定义系数吗?如果在组件中添加自定义系数,则不必担心将它们转换为Touth32 HEX和创建者本身就可以做到这一点。我们建议使用过滤器组件。
你能更详细地解释一下这个要求吗?

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Hi Charlie,
    To clarify your query, would you like to know about adding custom coefficients in the Filter Component? If you add the custom coefficients in the component, you need not worry about converting them to uint32 hex and Creator by itself does that. We recommend to use Filter component for this.
    Could you please clarify the requirement in more detail?
举报

高淑贤

2019-1-22 13:29:28
你好,BMAH,
过滤器组件似乎通过处理系数转换使生命变得简单,但是IM工作在实现DFB组件以执行CIC下垂补偿的现有代码基础上。我附上一个CysHeScript的信息。用过滤器组件替换DFB将是很好的,但这可能会超过我的PSoC重量。帮助做这将是非常赞赏或一种方式使用现有的DFB也将是梦幻般的。
查理
屏幕截图2015-1208在1037.34安培PNG
106.3 K

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Hi BMAH,
    The filter component does seem to make life easy by handling the coefficient conversion, but Im working on an existing code base that implements the DFB component to perform a CIC droop compensation. Ive attached a cysch shot for info. Replacing the DFB with a Filter component would be great, but that may be punching above my PSoC weight. Help on doing this would be much appreciated or a way to do it using the existing DFB would also be fantastic.
    Charlie

举报

张琳

2019-1-22 13:43:03
克米德拉兹
请检查此线程以获得可能的解决方案(“运行时DFB的更改筛选器系数”):
HTTP://www. CyPress .COM/FUMU/PSOC-5 DEVICE编程/转换滤波器系数-DFB-RunTime:源=搜索和关键词:DFB%20组装和CAT =社区

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  cmydlarz,
    please check this thread for possible solution ("Change filter coefficients of the DFB in runtime"):
    http://www.cypress.com/forum/psoc-5-device-programming/change-filter-coefficients-dfb-runtime?source=search&keywords=DFB%20assembly&cat=community
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分