我决定用Genesys设计它,因为我相信它是最易于使用的RF软件。
我是初学者,如果我的问题简单或愚蠢,请原谅我。
我想知道是否可以在时域中从系统的某些端口获取图形。
spectrasys支持时域图吗?
谢谢米纳斯

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello Genesys forum

I am glad to be here. Genesys is a fantastic tool. My name is Minas Kouroublakis and i am from Greece. I am a Phd Radioastronomy student for the Helenic Open University. Recently i've been assigned to design and build a radiotelescope receiver at 2.8 GHz. I decided to design it with Genesys because i believe it is the most user-friendly RF software around. I am a beginner so forgive me if my questions are simplistic or dumb. I wish to know if it is possible to have graphs from some ports of the system in the time domain.  
Does spectrasys support time domain graphs?
Thanks Minas  

回帖(2)

陈莉

2019-1-10 16:02:05
嗨Minas,Spectrasys用于轻松制定您的频率计划,并允许您评估合适的过滤器,以删除不需要的混合产品。
它可用于显示频谱分析仪上的频谱。
它还可以显示感兴趣频率的级联增益,NF P1dB等。
请记住,过滤器型号是理想的,您可能最终会得到一个不可能的过滤器,以实现您需要移除的麻烦刺。
要查看模拟的时域响应,您需要瞬态许可证。
如果你有这个已经看过附加的SIM文件。
这显示了2.8GHz的源驱动50欧姆负载。
我已经包含了瞬态数据的FFT函数,以检查您在tine域中看到的内容是否与您在频域中的预期相匹配。
这可以在方程式中找到。
欢呼DanEdited:dan.peabody于2014年3月17日上午4:09

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Minas,

Spectrasys is used to easily develop your frequency plan and allow you to evaluate a suitable filter to remove unwanted mixing products. It can be used to show the spectrum as you would see on your spectrum analyser. it can also show the cascaded gain, NF P1dB etc for the frequency of interest.

Bear in mind that the filter models are ideal and you may end up with an impossible filter to realise if you have a troublesome spur you need to remove.

To see the time domain response of your simulation you will need the transient licence.

If you have this already have a look at the attached sim file. This shows a 2.8GHz source driving a 50 ohm load.

I have included an FFT function of the transient data to check what you are seeing in the tine domain match what you expect in the frequency domain. This is found in the Equations.

cheers

Dan

Edited by: dan.peabody on Mar 17, 2014 4:09 AM

附件

举报

张英

2019-1-10 16:13:38
引用: 小花花1 发表于 2019-1-10 10:00
嗨Minas,Spectrasys用于轻松制定您的频率计划,并允许您评估合适的过滤器,以删除不需要的混合产品。
它可用于显示频谱分析仪上的频谱。
它还可以显示感兴趣频率的级联增益,NF P1dB等。

非常感谢Dan!