有人成功地在时域中进行带通双工器调整吗

我一直在研究使用VNA上的时域变换进行滤波器调整的应用笔记。
基本概念非常清楚。
但是,双工器调整似乎具有挑战性。
我的问题是论坛上是否有人成功地在时域中进行带通双工器调整(或使用时域作为解决方案的一部分),尤其是在生产环境中。
谢谢。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I've been studying the app notes on filter tuning using time-domain transforms on a VNA. The basic concept is pretty clear. However, duplexer tuning appears challenging.  

My question is whether anyone on the forum has had success doing bandpass duplexer tuning in the time domain (or using time domain as part of the solution), especially in a production environment.  

Thanks.  

回帖(3)

孔德羲

2019-1-8 14:56:46
为什么是的,我有。
由于分离路径,它们非常棘手,并且还因为它们经常需要交叉耦合,这使得时域调整更成问题。
还有一个关于双工器调整的应用笔记,1287-10我认为,或者只是谷歌它,但如果你认真考虑调整双工器,我们创建了一个基于时域方法的过滤器调整程序,它工作得很好
好吧,通过自动化许多测试设置比1287-10简单得多。
你是什​​么双工器的?
TX和RX BW有多宽,有多少谐振器,更重要的是,TX和RX之间的间距有多宽(如果它小于Tx或Rx BW,则很难处理)。
有交叉耦合吗?
强弱?
(强意味着主耦合的顺序,弱意味着主耦合的1/10或更少)它是可调节的吗?
输入输出耦合怎么样?
它们是固定还是可调节的?
(如果“黄金”或参考滤波器输入耦合与要调谐的滤波器不匹配,则固定会出现问题。即使您不使用,相位调整向导通常也非常有助于设置初始滤波器响应
最终调整的时域调整。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Why yes, I have.  They are quite tricky because of the split path, and also because they often require cross-coupling which makes time-domain tuning more problematic.

There is an application note on duplexer tuning as well, 1287-10 I think, or just google it, but if you are serious about trying to tune duplexers, we created a filter-tuning program based on the time-domain method which works pretty well, much simpler than 1287-10 by automating many of the testing setus.

What are you duplexer's like?  How wide is the TX and RX BW, how many resonators and more importantly, how wide is the spacing between TX and RX (if it is less than the Tx or Rx BW, it is quite hard to deal with).  Is there cross-coupling?  Strong or weak? (strong means on the order of the main coupling, weak means 1/10th the main coupling or less) Is it Adjustable?  How about input and output coupling? are they fixed or adjustable?  (Fixed gives trouble if the "golden" or reference filter input coupling doesn't match the filter to be tuned.

At the very least, the phase tuning wizard is often quite helpful to setup the intial filter response even if you don't use the time-domain tuning for final tuning.
举报

简白伊

2019-1-8 15:03:32
我确实有1287-10。
我还没有具体过滤器的详细信息,只是它们所使用的产品(宏单元和小单元无线电),但我希望双工器的间距非常窄。
所以他们是一个挑战!
我当前的任务是评估我们是否应该重新审视目前的调整策略。
你提到的软件是旧的N4261A吗?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I do have 1287-10. I don't have the details of the specific filters yet, just the products they are used in (macro- and small-cell radios), but I expect the duplexers to have very narrow spacing. So they're a challenge! My immediate task is to evaluate whether we should revisit the present tuning strategies.

Is the software you mention the old N4261A?
举报

孔德羲

2019-1-8 15:21:53
类似的,更新版本(从未推出)处理双工器以更好的方式。
如果你的双工器太近,它仍然是一个问题,取决于数量或谐振器和交叉耦合效应。
如果你能使它适用于时域,这肯定会有效。
如果您有兴趣进一步追求,请给我发一封电子邮件。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Similar, updated version (never introduced) the handles duplexers in a better way.  If you duplexers are too close, it is still a problem, depends on the number or resonators and cross couplings effects.

If you can make it work with time-domain, this will certainly work.  If you are interested in pursuing this further, shoot me an email.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分