ZCU102许可证凭证是否涵盖所有ZCU102版本

ZCU102生产芯片评估套件中的许可证凭证是否涵盖所有版​​本。
我们有ES2和生产生产零件的评估套件。
我们需要为两个版本实施。
提前谢谢,
Chuck_S

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Does the license voucher in the ZCU102 production silicon evaluation kit cover all versions. We have evaluation kits with ES2s and production production parts. We need to implement for both versions.

Thanks ahead of time,

Chuck_S

回帖(6)

刘彦妤

2019-1-2 15:07:32
作为后续行动。
我刚刚兑换了ZCU102生产套件的优惠券。
生成的许可证文件包括放在这些工具包上的所有XCZU9EG:XCZCU9EG,' -  es1,' -  ES1_bitgen,-ES2和-ES2_bitgen,附加的.pdf使用许可证管理器显示许可证状态。
请注意版本限制列,显示我兑换的2个证书的结束版本:2018.05和2019.01。
两个不同的版本限制之间的所有部分都是相同的。
这意味着Xilinx在使用此开发工具包时使其客户更容易,因为许可证凭证涵盖了开发套件的3个版本上的所有部件。
Xilinx确实限制了设备,但至少它适用于各种开发套件版本的任何设备。
更多细节:
我们从未购买过带有ES1芯片的套件,只有ES2和生产零件版本。
在我兑换新凭证之前,我做了一个针对生产版本的布局。
Vivado能够获得进行综合和布局的许可。
在原帖中查看解决方案
license_status.pdf 213 KB

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

As a follow up. I just redeemed a voucher for our ZCU102 production kit. The generated license file includes all of the XCZU9EGs that were put on these kits: XCZCU9EG, '-es1, '-ES1_bitgen, -ES2, and -ES2_bitgen, The attached .pdf  shows the license status using the license manager. Note the Version Limit column showing the ending version for the 2 certificates I redeemed: 2018.05 and 2019.01. All the parts are the same between the two different version limits.

This means that Xilinx made it easier on their customer when using this dev kit since the license voucher covered all parts ever put on the 3 versions of the dev kit.

Xilinx does limit the devices but at least it is for the any device put on the various dev kit versions.

More details:

• We never purchased a kit with the ES1 silicon, only ES2 and the production part version.
  • I did a layout targeting the production version before I redeemed the new voucher. Vivado was able to get a license to do the synthesis and layout. 

View solution in original post
            license_status.pdf ‏213 KB
举报

李萌

2019-1-2 15:13:58
@chuck_sMy凭证指定我的主板版本(ES2)加上早期版本。
我的预感(我不确定)是生产委员会的代金券将涵盖两者,但反之亦然。
vitorian.com ---我们这样做很有趣。
总是给予赞誉。
如果您的问题得到解答,请接受解决方案。我不会回复个人信息 - 请改用论坛。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

@chuck_s My voucher specifies my board's version (ES2) plus early releases. 
My hunch (I am not sure) is that the production board's voucher will cover both but not vice versa. 

vitorian.com --- We do this for fun. Always give kudos. Accept as solution if your question was answered.
I will not answer to personal messages - use the forums instead.
举报

李铃华

2019-1-2 15:30:43
是的它应该工作。
我建议你打开word文档中的许可证文件并检查有效性。
您也可以运行许可证管理器,看看您是否对该版本都有效。
谢谢和RegardsBalkrishan -----------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------请将帖子标记为
一个答案“接受为解决方案”,以防它有助于解决您的查询。如果一个帖子引导到解决方案,请给予赞誉。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

yes  it should work . I would recommend you to open the license file in word document and check validity . You may also run license manager and see if you valid license for both the version .Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
举报

张林锋

2019-1-2 15:42:47
你好@ chuck_s,
请注意,ZCU102生产芯片评估套件中的许可证凭证仅限于诺德锁定和放大器。
设备锁定到XCZU9EG(而不是XCZU9EG-ES1或XCZU9EG-ES2)。
因此,为了在您的设计中定位XCZU9EG-ES1 snd /或XCZU9EG-ES2,您需要一个单独的Early Access许可证,一旦您获得对Zynq UltraScale + MPSoC-EA Lounge的访问权限,就可以获得该许可证:http:// www
.xilinx.com / member / zynq_ultrascale_errata.html,以便您可以获得必要的ES许可证。
你有权访问这个吗?
如果没有,只有在授予对Zynq UltraScale + MPSoC  -  EA Lounge的访问权限后,才会将ES许可证添加到您的许可帐户。
您能否点击此链接,看看您是否看到“欢迎新用户!”。
如果是,请按照步骤请求访问。
完成并获得批准后,所需的许可证将添加到您的许可帐户中。
登录休息室后,将有关于如何获得ES许可证的说明(称为“Zynq UltraScale + MPSoC ES 2017.1设备”)。
一旦您拥有此Zynq UltraScale + MPSoC ES 2017.1设备以及您的节点锁定&
设备锁定到XCZU9EG许可证后,您就可以使用ES1,ES2和XCZU9EG的生产部件来实现。
希望以上是清楚的。
亲切的问候,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx技术支持
亲切的问候,Anatoli Curran,Xilinx技术支持-----------------------------------------
--------------------------------不要忘记回复,工作,并接受解决方案.----
--------------------------------------------------
-------------------

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello @chuck_s,

Please note that the license voucher in the ZCU102 production silicon evaluation kit only comes with a Node locked & Device-locked to the XCZU9EG (and not XCZU9EG-ES1 or XCZU9EG-ES2).
Therefore, for targeting XCZU9EG-ES1 snd/or XCZU9EG-ES2 in your design, you'd need a separate Early Access license that can be given to you once you have gained access to the Zynq UltraScale+MPSoC – EA Lounge: http://www.xilinx.com/member/zynq_ultrascale_errata.html, so that you can obtain the necessary ES licenses.
Do you have access to this already? If not, the ES licenses will only be added to your Licensing account once the access to Zynq UltraScale+MPSoC – EA Lounge is granted.
 Can you please click on this link and see if you see “Welcome new user!”. If so, then please follow the steps to request access. Once done and approved, the required licenses will then be added to your Licensing account.
Once you have logged in into the lounge, there would be instruction on how to obtain an ES license (called “Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC ES 2017.1 Devices”).
Once you have this Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC ES 2017.1 Devices together with your Node locked & Device-locked to the XCZU9EG license, you will then be able to implement with ES1, ES2 and the production parts of XCZU9EG.

Hope the above is clear.

Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
Kind Regards,
Anatoli Curran,
Xilinx Technical Support
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分