您建议采用什么方法来解决此问题?
碰巧知道,如果有预建的程序可以满足我的需求吗?
我期待你的回复。
先谢谢你。
真诚的塞巴斯蒂安

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello Everyone,

I coming here to you; because I need your help to make my VEE program work with the U2781 chassis and two U2531A DAQ measurement card.

As of today; I am using a modular chassis U2781 and two U2531A 2MHz Data Acquisition cards. However I am unable to fully syncronized both Data Acquisition cards (U2531A) using the U2781 chassis. As a matter of fact, Up to today, I was using "DAQ v Tools" pre-configured VEE User_Function, to acquire Data, Non-Syncronized, from both U2531A cards. However those configured User_Function do not allow Master / Slave definition.  

I decided then, to restart from sratch and rebuild my program using only SCPI Language and VEE function, but I am coming onto an end at this point.  

This why, I am coming onto you regarding the following matter.

What approach do you recommend to solve this problem?  

Do happen to know, if there are pre-built programs outhere for my needs?

I look forward you replies.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely  

Sebastien  

回帖(1)

顾天天

2018-12-24 16:48:01
嗨塞巴斯蒂安,我认为对你的信息缺乏回应的原因是你不容易理解你需要什么。
我建议如果你有特定的问题,例如
有一个你无法控制的功能然后询问。
如果您想讨论更一般的主题,请务必问但我不确定“您建议采用什么方法来解决这个问题?”
给出了足够的关于上下文的线索。
例如,如果您试图将仪器操作转换为SCPI,那么您可以问这一点,尽管具体示例可能会有所帮助。
是你遇到麻烦的同步吗?
HTH

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Sebastien,

I think the reason for the lack of response to your message is that it is not easy to understand what you need.

I would suggest that if you have a specific problem e.g. there is a function you cannot control then ask about that.  If you'd like to discuss a more general topic, by all means ask but I'm not sure "What approach do you recommend to solve this problem?" gives enough of a clue as to the context.  If, for example, you are trying to convert an instrument operation into SCPI then you could ask just that, although again a specific example might help.  Is it the synchronisation you're having trouble with?

HTH
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分