Microchip
直播中

陈游斗

7年用户 1109经验值
擅长:控制/MCU
私信 关注
[问答]

V1.45在MCC中没有自动更新库吗?

(终于)阅读了3.36的发行说明(http://WW1.Microchip .com……3Y36.pdf),开始查看我的系统中的文件版本,并有几个问题:1)MCC插件是最新的。查看MCC网页,发现有APIC10/PIC12/PIC16/PIC18V1.55库(大概包含每个微控制器的最新代码,是必不可少的吗?)而在我的MCC库文件夹中,最新的一个是V1.45.在MCC中没有自动更新库吗?我按照指令加载V1.55,然后在MCC的版本窗口中激活它。希望这是明智的,不会创造向后兼容性问题?它说是“从核心4.26构建”(我正在运行的核心)就像V1.45一样。如果一个项目是用较早的内核创建的,这是否意味着这将是不兼容的?我们必须保存一个MCC的版本,哪个核心和哪个库用于创建一个项目?2)岩心。这笔交易是什么?我们只是不断更新最新的核心吗?如果打开一个较早的项目,我们是否需要切换到更早的内核?3)MCC——当MCC有更新时,它与早期项目向后兼容,还是有必要用创建的MCC版本打开它们?

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Having (finally) read the release notes for 3.36 ( http://ww1.microchip.com/...3_36.pdf ) , started looking into the file versions in my system and have a few questions:

1) The MCC plugin is up to date. Looked on the MCC webpage and discovered that there's a

PIC10/PIC12/PIC16/PIC18 v1.55 library (presumably this contains the latest code for each microcontroller and is indispensable?)

whereas looking in my MCC Libraries folder the most recent one was v1.45.

Are libraries not updated automatically in MCC?

I loaded v1.55 as per instructions and then activated it in the Versions window of MCC. Hope that was sensible and will not create backwards-compatibility issues? It says that is was "built from core 4.26" (the core that I'm running) just as v1.45 was. If a project was created with an earlier core does that mean that this would be incompatible? Must we keep a list of which version of MCC, which core and which library were used in the creation of a project?

2) Cores. What is the deal? Do we just keep updating to the latest core? Do we have to switch back to an earlier core if opening an earlier project?

3) MCC - when there's an update to MCC is it backwards-compatible with earlier projects, or is it necessary to open them with the MCC version used to create?

回帖(6)

陈晨

2018-12-13 15:10:02
在过去的版本中,MCC并不是向后兼容的。我不知道哪些版本与哪个版本兼容,或者未来的计划是什么。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

In the past versions of MCC were not backwards compatible. I do not know what version are compatible with which, or what Microchips future plans are.
举报

何元

2018-12-13 15:24:28
谢谢你,NKurzman。因此,当有一个新的MCC,我会注意到哪些项目是用当前的项目创建的。有人知道图书馆吗?它们假设自动更新吗?重要的是在版本窗口中尊重“核心XXX”的构建并确保库和核心匹配吗?如果它们匹配,那就意味着没有问题了吗?那么核心呢?什么是核心,它与“MCC”有什么不同?为什么不选择给定MCC版本的最新内核正在运行?

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Thanks @NKurzman. So when there's a new MCC I'll note which projects were created with this current one.

Anyone know about the Libraries? Are they suppose to automatically update? Is it important to respect the "built from Core XXX" designation in the Versions window and ensure that Library and Core Match? And if they do match does that mean there'll be no problems?

And what about the Core? (What is a Core anyway and how does it differ from "MCC"?) Any reason not to choose the most recent Core for the given MCC version one is running? 
举报

何羽衣

2018-12-13 15:42:15
当我们发布MPLAB-X插件的新版本时,我们将最新的库捆绑在一起发布。当插件有一个新版本时,IDE可以为您更新,但是我们做的临时版本通常包括新的部分支持,而不是插件版本,这是McC8的外围库V1.55的情况。这是一个创建的库,如果你愿意的话,它可以让你升级到一个后来的版本。建议你把所有的东西都升级到最新版本,但是如果对你来说重要的是,这个工具生成的代码和以前一样,甚至几年后。然后,你可以选择粘贴工具的版本,就像上次你使用它的时候一样。我可以看到我们真的应该拿出一个文档来描述所有这一切。请让我知道如果有一些问题没有回答,我可以尝试澄清。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

We bundle the latest libraries with the release when we make a new release of the MPLAB-X plugin. When there is a new version of the plug-in the IDE can update this for you, but we do interim releases usually including new part support more often than plug-in releases, this was the case with V1.55 of the peripheral libraries for MCU8.

The latest version of MCC will load your project with the version of the libraries which it was created with and gives you the option to upgrade to a later version if you want to.

It is recommended that you always upgrade everything to the latest version, but if it is important to you that the tool generates the same code which it did before, even years later, then you have the option of sticking with the version of the tool as it was back then when you last used it.

I can see that we really should bring out a document to describe all of this. Please let me know if this leaves some questions unanswered and I can try to clarify.
举报

何元

2018-12-13 15:56:00
非常有帮助的。这几乎是所有答案。有一件事让我忘了,“核心”到底是什么?“图书馆”似乎是关于如何为外围设备创建代码的,并且可能是特定的。“MCC”本身是在MPLABX中运行的整体软件框架,并处理部分配置,然后通过引用“库”生成代码。如果这是正确的,那么“核心”是如何适应的呢?它是做什么的?升级后的“核心”会导致输出代码的改变,就像更新的“库”可能吗?抑或只是提高效率?(我认为升级后的MCC可能会导致MPLAB环境用户体验到软件界面的变化?)再次感谢。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Extremely helpful @cobusive.

That's nearly everything answered. 

One thing that escapes me is, what exactly is the "core"? It would seem that the "Library" informs on how to create code for peripherals and may be part-specific. That "MCC" itself is the overall software framework that runs within MPLABX and handles part configuration and then generates the code by referring to the "Libraries". If that's right, how does the "core" fit in? What does it do? Can an upgraded "core" result in changes to output-code just as an updated "library" might? Or does it just improve efficiency? (I take it that an upgraded MCC perhaps results in changes to the MPLAB environment user experience, to the software interface?)

Thanks again.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分