是德科技
直播中

黄锐

7年用户 147经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

连续触发采样如何停止

嗨,由于我对分析仪和这些仪器本身的使用非常陌生,我在尝试根据我的要求探测信号时有点迷失。我有16803A逻辑分析仪。
我的要求是:while(1){if(EOC信号从高到低转换)在那个时刻采样数据{Dont sample wait for trigger}}触发事件定期发生,数据需要采样
仅在EOC信号的下降沿而不是连续的。
这就是我设置的触发条件:i)如果总线/信号EOC下降沿连续发生1次则触发和填充存储器采样条件异步采样1)采样选项:全通道,500 Mhz 2)采样周期:2ns 3)采集
深度:1M 50%Poststrore但是发生的猜测是,它在第​​一个触发事件(从EOC的高到低)捕获数据并继续永久捕获直到我停止。但是我的EOC信号产生从低到高的交易,我期待
停止捕获数据。
1)触发和填充内存是否会填满整个1 M空间?
2)当EOC低或低到高时,如何停止采样?
有人可以建议我解决这个问题吗?
请原谅我的无知。
干杯sivan

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,
    As i am very much new to the usage of analyzers and such instruments themselves, i am a bit lost in trying to probe the signals as per my requirement.I have 16803A logic Analyzer.  

My requirement is:  

while(1)
  {
      if( EOC signal make a high to low transition  )
              sample the data at that instant
      else
          {
             Dont sample
             wait for the trigger
          }
    }

The trigger event occurs at regular intervals, and data needs to be sampled only at the falling edge of  EOC signal and not continuously.  

This is what the  trigger condition i had set:
i) If  bus/signal EOC falling edge occurs  1 consecutively
    then Trigger and fill memory

Sampling condititions
Asynchronous sampling
1) Sampling options:Full channel,500 Mhz
2) Sampling period : 2ns  
3) Acquisition depth : 1M

50% Poststrore

But what guess happening is that, it captures data at the first trigger event ( high to low of EOC) and continues capturing forever till i stop.But my EOC signal makes a low to high transaction at which i expect to stop capturing data.

1) Will trigger and fill memory will fill entire 1 M space ?
2) How do i stop sampling when the EOC is low or at low to high ?

Can anyone suggest  me a solution on this please?
Please forgive my ignorance.

Cheers
sivan  

回帖(1)

周菊

2018-12-11 16:06:46
首先是一个小洛杉矶命名法: - 只有一个“触发器”。
每个存储的跟踪发生一次。
按“运行”后,分析仪会根据您的“存储”设置开始保存数据。
- 另外,您可以控制在什么条件下存储数据在您的情况下,只需要在“EOC”信号转换时将所有通道存储在所有通道上。
有两种方法可以做到这一点。
- 如果EOC信号连接到其中一个识别的“时钟”通道(每个盒中有一个,仅在前4个盒中),则可以使用“状态”模式,具有双边沿时钟。
洛杉矶环境中的“时钟”与几乎任何其他环境中的“时钟”不同。
这意味着“将所有已识别通道上的数据移动到LA存储器中”。
这是使用LA的标准方法。
- 如果EOC信号未连接到“时钟”通道,则可以使用“过渡时序”模式。
在此模式下,分析仪仅在通道发生变化时存储数据。
通常它会存储任何频道是否有变化。
但是,您可以修改设置,以便只有在SPECIFIC通道上有更改时才会存储在所有通道上。
它非常有用,因为它实际上存储了更改前后的数据(以及有关何时发生的信息),然后当它在波形中显示数据时,它正确显示时间刻度Al免责声明:为了更可靠的响应,
您应该考虑致电当地的安捷伦技术呼叫中心。
安捷伦论坛在“可用”的基础上进行监控,并不一定是解决技术问题的最快方式。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

First a little LA nomenclature:

- There is only one "Trigger". It occurs once per stored trace. The analyzer starts saving data, according to your "storage" setting, as soon as you press "Run".

- Separately, you can control under what conditions you store data

In your case, you only want to store everything on all channels whenever there's a transition on the "EOC" signal. There are 2 ways to do this.

- If the EOC signal is connected to one of the identified 'Clock' channels (there is one per pod, only on the first 4 pods), you can use "State" mode, with double edge clocking. "Clock" in the context of an LA is different than "Clock" in almost any other context. It means "move the data on all identified channels into LA memory". This is a standard way to use an LA.

- If the EOC signal is not connected to a 'Clock' channel, you can use "Transitional Timing" mode. In this mode, the analyzer will only store data when there is a change on a channel. Normally it stores if there a change on ANY channel. You can, however, modify the settings, so that it stores on ALL channels, only if there is a change on SPECIFIC channels. It's very useful, because it actually stores the data both before and after the change (along with information about when that happened), then when it displays the data in the waveform, it correctly displays the time scale

Al

Disclaimer: For more reliable response, you should consider calling your local Agilent Technical Call Center. The Agilent Forums are monitored on an "as available" basis, and aren't necessarily the fastest way to get technical questions answered.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分