私信 关注
[问答]

是否可以下载docnav的所有文档以脱机操作?

是否可以下载docnav的所有文档以脱机操作?
我搜索了论坛并回答了记录,只能找到一个相关的条目,并且链接已断开。
谢谢

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Is it possible to download all the documents for docnav to operate offline? I have searched through the forums and answer records and can only find one relevant entry and that has a broken link.

Thanks

回帖(8)

姚庭芳

2018-12-6 10:43:11
嗨,没有这样的选择。
你必须单独下载所有文件。谢谢,Vinay
--------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------您是否尝试在Google中输入问题?

如果没有,你应该在发布之前。
此外,MARK这是一个答案,以防它有助于解决您的查询/问题。给予帮助您找到解决方案的帖子。
在原帖中查看解决方案

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,

There is No such option. You have to download all the files individually.

Thanks,
Vinay--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.View solution in original post
举报

石俊梅

2018-12-6 10:56:56
嗨,
查看此链接http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Design-Entry/DocNav-Catalog-Download/m-p/476004#M5827
谢谢,
迪皮卡。
谢谢,迪皮卡.----------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------- Google之前的问题
张贴。
如果某人的帖子回答了您的问题,请将帖子标记为“接受为解决方案”。
如果你看到一个特别好的和信息丰富的帖子,考虑给它Kudos(左边的明星)

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,

Check this link http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Design-Entry/DocNav-Catalog-Download/m-p/476004#M5827

Thanks,
Deepika.
Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)
举报

张丽丽

2018-12-6 11:07:28
点击此处的按钮:

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Click the button here:
举报

李秋年

2018-12-6 11:14:08
嗨,
感谢您的回复,我不确定这会有什么帮助。
我的开发环境和安装完全脱机运行,因此我需要以其他方式获取文件,而不是通过DocNav本身。
点击下载按钮不会给我一个我可以使用的网址,我不知道从哪里尝试从中提取文件。
有什么建议么?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,

Thanks for the replies, I'm not sure this helps though. My dev environment and installation is run completely offline, so I need to obtain the files some other way, not through DocNav itself. Clicking on the download button doesn't give me a url I can use, and I don't know where it would try pulling the files from.

Any suggestions?

举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分