我经营着Op。
检查并发现接收器B下降了10dB,我为衰减器运行了几次excerciser程序,甚至移除了继电器盒并清理它仍然存在问题。
所以我想知道那个继电器盒是否仍然可用,它会是多少?
按照他们的方式我仍然可以获得有意义的结果,但我失去了10 dB的动态范围。
谢谢。
编辑:theamberco于2014年1月27日下午5:19编辑:theamberco于2014年1月27日下午5:36

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi, I have the above unit 500 MHz CPU 512 Mb RAM with versión A.06.04.32. I run the Op. check and found a 10dB drop on receiver B, I run the excerciser program for the attenuators several times and even removed the relay box and cleaned it still the problema persist.  So I would like to know if that relay box is still available and how much would it be?
By they way I can still get meaningfull results but I lost a 10 dB dynamic range.
Thanks.

Edited by: theamberco on Jan 27, 2014 5:19 PM

Edited by: theamberco on Jan 27, 2014 5:36 PM  

回帖(4)

陈建华

2018-11-21 11:12:25
那部分33325-60008已经过时了。
您可以尝试使用Google搜索来查看某些内容是否仍然可用,但它们可能很昂贵。
1000美元我在Ebay上看到一个。
如果您购买一个,请确保您获得保证,否则您可能会被另一个间歇性衰减器卡住(双关语)。
同时,继续遵循帮助雅虎集团的人的建议。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

That part, 33325-60008, is obsolete.  You can try a Google search to see if some are still available, but they might be expensive.  I see one on Ebay for $1000.  If you buy one, make sure you get a guarantee, or you may be stuck (pun intended) with another intermittent attenuator.

Meanwhile, continue following the advice of the guy helping you on Yahoo Groups.
举报

孔德羲

2018-11-21 11:30:37
您可以尝试打开衰减器外壳并手动移动衰减器开关。
如果长时间没有使用它们,有时会冷焊。
大约7年前做出的改变解决了你有一个旧产品的问题。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

You can try opening the attenuator housing and manually moving the attenuator switch. Sometimes they cold weld if they haven't been used for a long time.  A change made about 7 years ago cured the problembut you have an older product than that.
举报

喻唯

2018-11-21 11:43:40
引用: 脑洞大赛9 发表于 2018-11-21 16:09
您可以尝试打开衰减器外壳并手动移动衰减器开关。
如果长时间没有使用它们,有时会冷焊。
大约7年前做出的改变解决了你有一个旧产品的问题。

谢谢问题修好了!
他们为解决这个问题做了哪些改变?
我注意到接触太粗糙,所以我不知道污垢是怎么进来的。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Thanks problem fixed!. What change did they make to fix that problem? I noticed the contacts are too polished so I dont know how come dirt got in there.
举报

孔德羲

2018-11-21 11:52:23
引用: ianwhoani 发表于 2018-11-21 16:22
谢谢问题修好了!
他们为解决这个问题做了哪些改变?

> {quote:title = theamberco写道:} {quote}>谢谢问题修复了!
他们为解决这个问题做了哪些改变?
这不是一个污垢问题。
问题是接触件是镀的(我认为这种情况下是镀金)和镀金的问题是,当你在每个触点上有金开关触点时,两个触点可焊接(冷焊)金棒
对自己。
这可能发生在很长一段时间(许多个月甚至几年)。
但是,如果你只是偶尔切换一下衰减器,这个问题就会消失。
在新固件上,我们在每次上电时循环衰减器。
因此,如果您从未对分析仪进行电源循环,问题只会产生(实际上,我实际上建议您不要为了最佳稳定性而重新启动它,但是每个月再次重启一次也不会受到影响)。
还存在一个次要问题,即如果使用太多,则磁继电器上使用的润滑剂会随着时间的推移而变得有点粘稠。
有一个装配工艺变化,更严格地控​​制润滑剂的数量。
我认为这个问题在8年或10年前发生过。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

> {quote:title=theamberco wrote:}{quote}
> Thanks problem fixed!. What change did they make to fix that problem? I noticed the contacts are too polished so I dont know how come dirt got in there.

It's not a dirt issue. The trouble is the contacts are plated (I think it is gold plating in this case) and the issue with gold plating is that when you have switch contact with gold on each contact, the two contacts can weld (cold weld) where the gold sticks to itself.  This can happen over a long time (many months or even years). But, if you just switch the attenuators once in a while, this problem disappears.

On the new firmware, we cycle the attenuators once every power-up.  So the problem only arrises if you never power-cycle your analyzer (which in fact, I actually recommend that you don't power cycle it for best stability, but then again rebooting once a month won't hurt).

There was a secondary issue, where the lubricant that is used on the magnetic relays can get a bit gummy over time if too much is used.  There was an assembly process change which more tightly controls the amount of lubricant. I think this fix went in something like 8 or 10 years ago.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分