英特尔®驱动程序和
支持助手 - 详细Report.html.zip
3.3 K.      
SystemReport.txt.zip
1.5 K.

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Dear all,

I have an SSD drive for the system (drive c) with 2 drives in RAID1 each (so 4 in total).

After I exchanged the C2032 battery in my desktop computer for transport and restarted it, the RST software was gone. No idea how this can happen. Also the RAID was not in the Bios. So I installed the RST software newly (for some reason it only let me install the RST software version 12.9.0.1001, higher version not possible to install, gives me an error message). Then I let a computer repair shop arrange the RAID in the bios again.
Now I have the situation that I can see and access both RAID drives in the windows explorer (see attached snapshot) - and I do not see 4, I see only two like it is supposed to be. But I get a warning message in RST. It seems because I can only see two of the four drives in the RST status. (see another snapshot I made).

Interestingly the RST system report (see the attached txt file) shows all four drives.
I have included info about my system configurations for reference.

Does anybody know how I can repair this so that I have 2 RAID1 again and the warning in RST disappears?

Regards
Sönke

回帖(4)

汤宇

2018-11-15 11:19:24
你好Zauder,
感谢您加入此英特尔社区。
根据附带的报告,英特尔®RST不会显示RAID卷,因为SATA模式设置为AHCI。
您可以尝试在BIOS中将SATA模式从AHCI更改为RAID,但您的系统可能无法启动到Windows *。
此外,由于SATA模式当前设置为AHCI,因此RAID结构可能已损坏。
这意味着如果您将SATA模式从AHCI更改为RAID,系统可能会或可能无法识别RAID结构。
在这种情况下,如果您将SATA模式从AHCI更改为RAID,最佳选择是从头开始重新安装操作系统并执行本用户指南中包含的创建RAID 1卷的步骤。
用户指南8将RAID-Ready转换为完整RAID(页30)。
万纳G.

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello Zauder,

Thank you for joining this Intel Community.

Based on the report attached, Intel® RST will not display the RAID volume because the SATA mode is set to AHCI. You may try changing the SATA mode from AHCI to RAID in BIOS, but your system may not be able to boot into Windows*. In addition, because the SATA mode is currently set to AHCI, the RAID structure may have got corrupted. This means that if you change the SATA mode from AHCI to RAID, the system may or may not be able to recognize the RAID structure.

In this scenario, if you change the SATA mode from AHCI to RAID, the best option would be to reinstall the operating system from scratch and perform the steps to create RAID 1 volume contained in this user guide.

User Guide
8 Converting RAID-Ready to Full RAID (Page 30).

Wanner G.
举报

李玉鑫

2018-11-15 11:27:15
引用: jerry1978 发表于 2018-11-15 06:32
你好Zauder,
感谢您加入此英特尔社区。
根据附带的报告,英特尔®RST不会显示RAID卷,因为SATA模式设置为AHCI。

虽然万纳所说的一切都是真的,但让我们把事情放在眼里......
首先,您有一个在RAID阵列中运行驱动器的系统。
这告诉我们您的O / S必须已在RAID模式下安装。
这意味着您应该能够在不失去引导能力的情况下将模式更改回RAID。发生的CMOS重置导致BIOS将模式重置为AHCI。
毫无疑问,这是BIOS中的BUG。
它不应该因BIOS重置而在BIOS配置中发生任何变化。
忽略其他一切,这个问题需要报告给您的电路板制造商。最近有一个类似问题的对话(见这里:在3个不同的主板BIOS上复位CMOS后Raid 0条纹被破坏)。
换句话说,这些人说他们的RAID 0阵列被CMOS复位损坏了。
因此,当您将模式更改回RAID时,在启动Windows之前检查阵列的状态非常重要。
也就是说,在将SATA模式(返回)更改为RAID并保存此配置更改后,请在后续POST期间使用CTRL-I进入RAID BIOS Extension并验证RAID阵列的状态。
如果一切正常,你可以忽略我的下一个观点。
如果您发现问题,那么您的BIOS就会遇到与其他BIOS相同的问题。在另一个对话中,Wanner表示,当他尝试使用英特尔NUC产品之一重现此问题时,他没有看到任何问题。
我从中得出结论,导致这种损坏的错误与这些第三方BIOS实现隔离(即英特尔的实现没有此错误)。
我进一步推测这可能是一个系统性问题。
也就是说,如果这三家供应商在一个公共核心上实现了他们的BIOS(例如,他们都使用了AMI核心),那么这个漏洞可能就在这个共同核心中。
如果是这种情况,单个修复程序将在所有这些供应商的BIOS中解决此问题。
此外,如果它是AMI核心,则修复已经知道(因为英特尔的NUC BIOS没有出现此问题)。
总结一下,(1)你应该能够将SATA模式切换回RAID并重新启动,(2)你的BIOS(以及这些其他人的主板的BIOS)中有一个(可能是两个)错误,(
3)您需要向您的主板供应商报告您的BIOS有此CMOS重置错误,并且(4)在启动之前,当您验证RAID阵列的状态时。
如果这些其他用户报告已损坏,您还需要向您的主板供应商报告此次要错误。
希望这可以帮助,
内容S

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

While everything that Wanner has said is true, let's put things in perspective...

• First of all, you have a system that was running with drives in a RAID array. This tells us that your O/S must have been installed with it in RAID mode. This means that you should be able to change to mode back to RAID without losing the ability to boot.
  • The CMOS reset that occurred caused your BIOS to reset the mode to AHCI. This is, without any doubt, a BUG in your BIOS. It should not have changed anything in the BIOS configuration just because CMOS was reset. Ignoring everything else, this issue needs to be reported to your board manufacturer.
  • There was recently a conversation regarding a similar issue (see here: Raid 0 stripe destroyed after reset CMOS on 3 different motherboard BIOSs). Paraphrasing, these guys are saying that their RAID 0 arrays were damaged by a CMOS reset. As a result, it is very important that, when you change the mode back to RAID, you check the status of your array BEFORE you boot into Windows. That is, after you change the SATA Mode (back) to RAID and you save this configuration change, use CTRL-I during the subsequent POST to enter the RAID BIOS Extension and verify the state of your RAID array. If all is ok, you can ignore my next point. If you see a problem, then your BIOS has the same issue that these other BIOSs have.
  • In this other conversation, Wanner stated that, when he attempted to reproduce this issue using one of the Intel NUC products, he saw no problems. I conclude from this that the bug that caused this corruption is isolated to these third-party BIOS implementations (i.e. Intel's implementations do not have this bug). I further speculated that this might be a systemic issue. That is, if these three vendors implemented their BIOS on top of a common core (for example, they all used an AMI core), then the bug may be in this common core. If this is the case, a single fix will address this issue in all of these vendors' BIOSs. Further, if it is the AMI core, the fix is already known (since Intel's NUC BIOSs are not exhibiting this issue).

Summarizing, (1) you should be able to switch the SATA Mode back to RAID and boot back up, (2) there is one - and possibly two - bugs in your BIOS (and in the BIOS of these other folks boards), (3) you need to report to your board vendor that your BIOS has this CMOS Reset bug and (4) before booting, when you verify the state of your RAID array. If it is corrupted as these other users have reported, you need to report this secondary bug to your board vendor as well.

Hope this helps,
...S
举报

汤宇

2018-11-15 11:36:21
引用: cd340823 发表于 2018-11-15 06:39
虽然万纳所说的一切都是真的,但让我们把事情放在眼里......
首先,您有一个在RAID阵列中运行驱动器的系统。
这告诉我们您的O / S必须已在RAID模式下安装。

亲爱的Wanner和N. Scott Pearson,
非常感谢你这个全面的答案 - 它给了我很多功课,我想我不能单独做这件事。
我将联系我的电脑维修店,让他向我解释所有必要的步骤和后果。
一旦我设法取得进展,我将发布更新。
最好的祝福,
Sönke

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Dear Wanner and N. Scott Pearson,

thank you so much for this comprehensive answers - it gives me a lot of homework and I guess I cannot do this alone. I will contact my Computer repair shop and let him explain all the necessary steps and the consequences to me.

I will then post an update once I have managed to make progress.

Best regards,

Sönke
举报

杨杜昼

2018-11-15 11:41:30
引用: jerry1978 发表于 2018-11-15 06:48
亲爱的Wanner和N. Scott Pearson,
非常感谢你这个全面的答案 - 它给了我很多功课,我想我不能单独做这件事。
我将联系我的电脑维修店,让他向我解释所有必要的步骤和后果。

Sönke,
如果您希望我们提供他们的建议,请随时在此发布此信息,我们将这样做...
内容S

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Sönke,

If you would like our input on what they are suggesting, feel free to post this information here and we will do so...

...S
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分