我回到bios将它改回UEFI,仍然是BSOD,但这次系统线程异常没有处理。
我有点放弃了,我把我的笔记本电脑带回商店并寻求帮助。
他们为我安装了新窗口,但是我发现窗口启动速度较慢,我检查硬盘驱动器,它分别显示2个驱动器,其中一个是硬盘,一个是NVMe intel optane。
仔细检查sata已经改变了英特尔AHCI和传统中的启动模式。
还有我的笔记本电脑运行窗口10 10240版本,我不喜欢它,但如果我再次安装新窗口,它将遇到同样的问题。
我真的很抱歉我的英语不好

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Just bought an Acer Aspire E5-476 50sz last week, i really like this one cause this have intel optanee inside but this also the reason.
Things start normal i open up the window setup and load the RTS driver which i downloaded from intel website into my second USB and my disk show up, i delete the ESP,System,MBR and window partition. Strangely the ESP partition when i delete it does not merge back into 1 disk, instead it stay at and unallocated space with 1 gb.
Even running just fine window boot up i double check if the optane running fine. I open device manage it show hdd 931gb + optane window succesfully create recovey,system,mbr partition. Im checking by restarting it, booting fine but when i shutdown and turn on again it ran into BSOD with inaccesible_boot_device. I gave it 2 more clean install but the same issue keep coming

I already check bios setting before install. My sata in raid mode show RST with optane. Booting in UEFI and my u*** also for UEFI booting. Reading on the internet i know that there something messed with the RAID, i tried change it back to AHCI but window still no booting up. Change boot option to legacy my laptop boot into something like raid configuration. I never get a touch on any raid technology so it kinda confused me. I go back to bios change it back to UEFI , still BSOD but this time it system thread exception not handled.

I kinda gave up at this point, im took my laptop back to the store and asking for help. They installed new window for me but i notice window booting slower i check the hard drive and it show 2 drive separately one is hdd and one is NVMe intel optane. Double check the bios the sata has been changed intel AHCI and boot mode in legacy. And also my laptop running window 10 10240 version and i don't like it but i afaird it will run into the same issue if i install new window again.
I really sorry for my bad English

回帖(6)

汤宇

2018-11-12 11:58:11
您好Jet_Ray,感谢您在英特尔社区发帖。如果我理解您,您现在可以使用您的系统但禁用英特尔®Optane™内存。
我很遗憾听到您在系统中遇到很多问题,但考虑到您使用的是已启用该模块的笔记本电脑,我可以给您的最佳建议是联系购买地点,并询问
他们应该再次配置英特尔®Optane™内存,因为他们应该知道必须在BIOS和操作系统级别进行哪些特定更改。如您所述,您的系统当前配置为传统模式,因此英特尔®Optane™内存将无法运行。
您必须将其重新配置为UEFI模式。
如果您害怕重新安装操作系统,最好还是询问购买地点,以便在购买笔记本电脑时恢复原状(启用英特尔®Optane™内存并工作)。如果还有其他问题我
可以帮助你,不要犹豫。祝你有个美好的一天。感谢,迭戈V.

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Jet_Ray,

Thank you for posting in the Intel communities.

If I understood you well, you have now your system working but with the Intel® Optane™ Memory disabled. I’m sorry to hear that you got a lot of issues with the system, however considering that you are using a laptop which comes with the module already enabled, the best recommendation I can give you is to contact the place of purchase, and ask them to configure again the Intel® Optane™ Memory as they should know which specific changes at BIOS and OS level have to be done.

As you mentioned, your system is currently configured in Legacy mode so the Intel® Optane™ Memory will not work. You would have to reconfigure it to UEFI mode. If you are afraid of re-installing the OS, it’s better to ask the place of purchase to get the laptop back as it was when you purchased it (with the Intel® Optane™ Memory enabled and working).

If there is anything else I can help you with, don’t hesitate to ask.

Have a nice day.

Regards,
Diego V.
举报

李玉鑫

2018-11-12 12:09:44
引用: jerry1978 发表于 2018-11-12 11:21
您好Jet_Ray,感谢您在英特尔社区发帖。如果我理解您,您现在可以使用您的系统但禁用英特尔®Optane™内存。
我很遗憾听到您在系统中遇到很多问题,但考虑到您使用的是已启用该模块的笔记本电脑,我可以给您的最佳建议是联系购买地点,并询问
他们应该再次配置英特尔®Optane™内存,因为他们应该知道必须在BIOS和操作系统 ...

看起来最后我仍然要把它带回商店。
我想在把它带回商店之前再试一次。
你可以解释我需要的所有步骤让我的optane恢复工作以及为什么我的笔记本电脑在干净安装后遇到BSOD,RTS驱动程序是否有问题不兼容?
很确定我的bios版本是最新版本

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Look like in the end i still have to take it back to the store. I want to give it another try before taking it back to the store. Can you explain all the step i need to get my optane back to work as well as why my laptop ran into BSOD after a clean install, is there something wrong with RTS driver not compatible ? Pretty sure my bios version is the lastest
举报

汤宇

2018-11-12 12:14:44
引用: cd340823 发表于 2018-11-12 11:33
看起来最后我仍然要把它带回商店。
我想在把它带回商店之前再试一次。

嗨Jet_Ray,我不知道为什么你的系统中有BSOD。
如果我理解得很好,那么英特尔®Optane™内存工作正常,因为它已经在您收到计算机时配置,因此RST驱动程序可能不是问题的根本原因。不管怎样,我可以向您解释步骤和
配置英特尔®Optane™内存的要求,但请记住,最好的建议,因为您的系统是一台笔记本电脑,它是在一周前购买的,是联系购买地点寻求帮助。
以下步骤是设置模块的一般配置过程,但它们可能会因系统而异,特别是在笔记本电脑中,因此我们不保证它们的工作方式与已经过测试的台式机相同,因为系统性质不同。
话虽如此,请按照以下步骤操作。我们基本上有两个主要的设置。
第一个是BIOS,第二个是Windows * .BIOS 
第一步是确保BIOS更新到最新版本,并且符合UEFI标准,包括英特尔®RSTpre-OS UEFI驱动程序版本15.5.0.2875或更高版本。
然后确保您的SATA模式配置为Intel RST模式。
它可能显示为Intel RST Premium,带有Intel Optane或类似名称。
设置完成后,M.2端口可能还有另一个选项,应该启用RAID支持。
确保BIOS处于UEFI模式而不是传统模式,并且CSM设置已禁用。注意:请记住,此设置可能在您的系统上,也可能不在。
您应该尝试导航并查找它们,以便可以正确配置所有内容.OS Windows * OS应安装在RAID模式而不是AHCI模式下,具有GPT分区样式,并且应保留至少5MB的未分配空间
模块正常工作。
建议在模块与系统断开连接的情况下安装操作系统。
如果操作系统安装正确且模块已连接,则应在“设备管理器”或“磁盘管理”中查看。
此时,系统中尚未安装RST驱动程序。
如果您可以确认BIOS和操作系统配置正确并且模块显示在设备管理器中,则可以继续执行下一步。
通过从以下站点安装Intel®Optane™内存应用程序来安装RST驱动程序:https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28072/Intel-Optane-Memory-User-Interface-and-Driver-for-System-
加速?产品= 99745。
这是用于启用和禁用模块的应用程序。
如果一切都已正确配置,那么您应该能够从应用程序启用您的模块。
这将完成设置过程。我希望您发现此信息有用。
您还可以在此过程中查看以下安装指南以获取更多详细信息和图片:https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/memory-and-storage/optane-memory/intel
-optane-memory-user-installation.pdf您将在指南中看到,如果您的系统处于AHCI模式,则存在进程,因此您可能希望首先遵循这些步骤,因为您的系统当前处于AHCI模式。
它们可能会工作,而且对您来说更容易,而不是重新配置所有系统并重新安装操作系统,但如果它不起作用,则应重新安装。如果您有任何疑问,请随时
问。
如果您对此过程中的某些事情不确定,最好联系购买地点寻求帮助,尤其是BIOS配置。祝您有个美好的一天.Regards,Diego V.

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Jet_Ray,

I’m not sure why you got the BSOD in your system. If I understood you well, the Intel® Optane™ Memory was working fine as it was already configured when you received the computer, so the RST driver couldn’t be the root cause of the issue.

Anyhow, I can explain you the steps and requirements to configure the Intel® Optane™ Memory but please keep in mind that the best recommendation, since your system is a laptop and it was purchased a week ago, is to contact the place of purchase for assistance.  

The steps below are general configuration procedures to setup the module, but they may change from system to system, especially in laptops so we don’t guarantee they will work as they does in desktop machines that have been tested because the system nature is different.

Having said this, please follow the steps below.

There are basically two major setups we have to do. The first one is at BIOS and the second one in Windows*.

BIOS

• The very first step is to make sure the BIOS is updated to the latest version and that it’s UEFI-compliant that includes the Intel® RST pre-OS UEFI driver version 15.5.0.2875 or later.
  • Then make sure your SATA mode is configured in Intel RST mode. It may appear as Intel RST Premium with Intel Optane or with a similar name. Once this is set, there might be another option for the M.2 port that should be enabled for RAID support.
  • Make sure the BIOS is in UEFI mode instead of Legacy mode and the CSM setting is disabled.
Note:Keep in mind that this settings may be on your system or may not. You should try to navigate and look for them so that everything can be configured properly.

OS

• The Windows* OS should be installed in RAID mode instead of AHCI mode, with a GPT partition style and an unallocated space of at least 5MB should be reserved for the module to work properly. It’s recommended to install the OS with the module disconnected from the system.
  • If the OS was installed properly and the module is connected, then you should see it in your Device Manager or Disk Management. At this point the RST driver hasn’t been installed in the system. If you can confirm the BIOS and OS is configured properly and the module appears in the Device Manager you can continue with the next step.
  • Install the RST driver by installing the Intel® Optane™ Memory application from the following site: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28072/Intel-Optane-Memory-User-Interface-and-Driver-for-System-Acceleration?product=99745. This is the application used to enable and disable the module. If everything was properly configured, then you should be able to enable your module from the application. This would complete the setup process.
I hope you find this information useful. You can also check the following installation guide for additional details and pictures during the process: https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/memory-and-storage/optane-memory/intel-optane-memory-user-installation.pdf

You'll see in the guide that there is a process in case your system is in AHCI mode, so you may want to follow those steps first as your system is currently in AHCI mode. They may work and it would be easier for you instead of re-configuring all the system and re-installing the OS, but if it doesn't work, the re-installation should be done.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. If you are not sure about something in the process, it would be better to contact the place of purchase for assistance, especially for the BIOS configurations.

Have a nice day.

Regards,
Diego V.
举报

潘千

2018-11-12 12:28:05
引用: cd340823 发表于 2018-11-12 11:33
看起来最后我仍然要把它带回商店。
我想在把它带回商店之前再试一次。

您好Jet_Ray,我想知道您是否能够设置英特尔®Optane™内存,或者如果您联系购买地点以获得进一步的帮助。我会等待您的回复。祝您有个美好的一天.Regards,Diego
V.

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Jet_Ray,

I’d like to know if you were able to setup the Intel® Optane™ Memory or if you contacted the place of purchase for further assistance.

I’ll be waiting for your response.

Have a nice day.

Regards,
Diego V.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分