7年用户 177经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

使用两种不同的校准套件比较VNA验证结果会有多大差异?

你好。
我有两个相同型号的校准套件。
它们都通过了引脚深度和电气规格。
但是,在测量相同设备时,我倾向于使用一个套件与另一个套件进行稍微更好的测量。
如果我使用每个校准套件执行VNA验证并比较20和50dB衰减器以及航空公司的结果,应该预计会有多大差异?
并且,使用航空公司,终端和偏移短路测量VNA的方向性和源匹配是否有效,并推断产生更好结果的那个是更好的校准套件?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello.  I have two calibration kits of the same model.  They both pass their pin depth and electrical specifications.  However, I tend to get slightly better measurements with one kit versus the other when measuring the same device.  If I perform a VNA verification using each calibration kit and compare the results of the 20 and 50dB attenuators, and the airlines, how much difference should be expected?  And, is it valid to use an airline, termination, and offset short to measure the directivity and source match of the VNA and deduce that the one that yields the better results is the better calibration kit?  

回帖(1)

孔德羲

2018-11-5 10:47:26
最有可能的是,这种差异是由于负荷造成的。
您使用的是滑动负载校准还是宽带负载校准?
您可以使用航空公司确定负载的质量:(有关详细信息,请参阅本书第178-182页)首先将负载直接连接到测试端口,然后执行S11,data-> mem,data-mem(数据MINUS)
存储器),电平应为-80 dB左右(使用1 kHz RBW,0 dBm左右)。
然后断开负载并重新连接。
水平应低于-60或-65 dB。
这测试了负载的连接器可重复性。
然后将相同的负载连接到航空公司的末端,并将航空公司连接到该端口。
记录值的包络。
实际负载性能比信封的峰值低6 dB。
看看负载之间是否存在差异。
当然,这假设航空公司比负载要好得多。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Most likely, differences of this kind are due to the load.  Are you using a sliding load cal or a broadband load cal?

You can use your airline to determine the quality of a load: (see page 178-182 of my book for details)

First connect the load to the test port directly, and do S11, data->mem, data-mem (data MINUS memory), and the level should be -80 dB or so (use 1 kHz RBW, 0 dBm or so).

Then disconnect the load and reconnect it.  the level should be below -60 or -65 dB.  This tests the connector repeatabilty of the load.

Then connect the same load to the end of the airline, and the airline to the port.  Record the envelop of the values.  The actual load performance is 6 dB lower than the peaks of the envelop.  see if there is a difference between the loads.

Of course this presumes the airline is much better than the loads.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分