远程检测电压2.8V使用“MEAS:VOLT:DC?”
返回3.0V(本地/远程开关没有区别)在远程模式下,验证电压变为3.0V。
我希望能够通过6611C测量远程感应电压,但它似乎没有返回预期值。
6611的程序员手册说这个查询返回电源检测端子的电压。
我没有看到它...命令用法有什么问题?
Scott编辑:szastoupil于2014年11月11日下午4:02编辑:szastoupil于2014年11月11日下午4:03

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I'm trying return the voltage of the the remote sense lines on the 6611C.  Using the rear connector 4 pin connections of +/-, and RS+/- going to a load, the command always returns the same value regardless of the Remote/Local switch setting.

Setup:
Setpoint at 3V.
resistor load  with both pairs of wires connected to it.
Switch in Local mode.
Independent DMM measuring the RS+/- pins.

Power supply in CV mode when running test.
Remote sense voltage 2.8V
Using "MEAS:VOLT:DC?" returns 3.0V (local/remote switch makes no difference)
Verified voltage goes to 3.0V when in Remote mode.

I want to be able to measure the remote sense voltage via the 6611C, but it doesn't seem to be returning the expected value.  The programmer's manual for the 6611 says this query returns the voltage at the power supplies sense terminals.  I'm not seeing it...what is the issue with the command usage?

Scott

Edited by: szastoupil on Nov 11, 2014 4:02 PM

Edited by: szastoupil on Nov 11, 2014 4:03 PM  

回帖(1)

许印固

2018-11-5 11:00:02
您好斯科特,您的设置和测量情况对我来说有点不清楚。
我对2.8V和3.0V感到困惑。
但是,您似乎已将输出电压编程(设置?)至3.0V。
另外,我认为你的意思是你已经证实在外部远程放置的电阻上测得的电压也是3.0V(?)。
如果我已正确理解这一点,6611C的功能与设计相同。
在远程感应模式下(在6611C的规格范围内),仪器应将实际输出电压(跨越远程负载)保持在编程值,其中±Sense线连接到±输出引线。
这也是MEAS:VOLT:指令适用的位置。
MEAS:VOLT不返回可能出现在6611C后面板上的±Sense连接器/插头上的电压值。
此致,PeterW

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello Scott,

Your set-up and measurement situation is a bit unclear to me. I'm a little confused with the 2.8V and 3.0V.

However, it appears that you have programmed (set?) the output voltage to 3.0V. Additiionally, I intrepret your meaning to be that you have verified that the voltage measured across your external, remotely placed resistor is also 3.0V (?). If I have understood this correctly, the 6611C is functioning as designed.

In the Remote Sense mode (within the specification of the 6611C) the instrument should maintain the actual output voltage (across the remote load) at the programmed value, where the ±Sense lines attach to the ±Output leads. This is also the location where the MEAS:VOLT: directive applies.

MEAS:VOLT does not return the value of the voltage which might appear at the ±Sense connector/plug on the rear panel of the 6611C.

Regards,

PeterW
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分