C:驱动器具有操作系统(SSD),D:驱动器(HDD)包含我的数据。
D:驱动器成为RAID“恢复”驱动器。
我能够使用ctrl-I进入BIOS并选择两个磁盘为“非raid”。
我现在可以在Windows中看到我的“D:”驱动器,但是包含大部分数据的分区是RAW,而不是NTFS。
此外,我可以在驱动器上的另一个分区上看到C:的全部内容。
无论如何从我的旧D:驱动器获取我的数据?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I am unsure what I did, but I had accidentally created a RAID using Rapid Storage Technology. The C: drive has the operating system (SSD), the D: drive (HDD) contained my data.  The D: drive became a RAID "recovery" drive.

I was able to go into the BIOS using ctrl-I and chose the two disks to be "non-raid".  I can now see my "D:" drive in Windows, but the partition with the majority of the data is RAW, not NTFS. Furthermore, I can see the entire contents of C: on another partition on the drive.

Is there anyway to get my data back from my old D: drive?

回帖(2)

汤宇

2018-11-1 16:18:42
Hellosccarter19,感谢您在英特尔®社区上发帖。我可以看到您将驱动器转换为非RAID后遇到问题就变成了“RAW”。关于这一点,驱动器的RAW状态可能意味着数据
驱动器不再可访问或丢失。
但是,我想按照一些步骤尝试恢复文件系统以查看数据是否可访问。但是,在向我提供系统的某些信息后,必须执行这些步骤。
请向我提供系统支持实用程序报告,该报告可以从我们的工具生成,您可以参考下面的链接,以便下载它:https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-
Support-for-Windows-确保将创建的报告附加到此线程。另外,请向我提供磁盘管理的屏幕截图,显示已连接的驱动器。我希望收到您的回复.Regards,David V

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello sccarter19,

Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. 

I can see that you are having problems with a drive after converting it to non-RAID it became "RAW". 

Regarding this, the RAW state of the drive could mean that the data of the drive is no longer accessible or lost. However, I want to follow some steps in order to try and recover the file system to see if the data is accessible or not.

These steps, however, must be done after you provide me with some information of your system. Please provide me with an System Support Utility report, this report can be generated from our tool, you can refer to the link below so you can download it: 

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

Make sure to attach the created report to this thread.

Also, please provide me with screenshots of the disk management, showing the drives that are connected.

I hope to hear from you.

Regards,
David V
举报

李玉鑫

2018-11-1 16:35:40
Hellosccarter19,我正在跟进你的案子,看到我们没有收到你的回复。请向我提供上述要求的信息。如果您需要更多帮助,请不要犹豫回复。请注意,David VIntel客户支持技术人员在英特尔的合同下
公司

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello sccarter19,

I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you.

Please provide me with the information requested above.

If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply.

Regards,
David V

Intel Customer Support Technician
Under Contract to Intel Corporation
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分