前几天我用备份文件填充了大部分第二个分区空间时出现了问题。
第二天没有警告,“我的电脑”文件夹中缺少具有两个分区的整个驱动器,并且磁盘管理将其显示为未格式化且未分区的2TB硬盘驱动器。
使用上面的方法,我在相同的条件下再次使硬盘驱动器可用,但丢失了文件。
这次我决定在两个空分区卷上运行Check Disk。
虽然第一个运行没有问题并在几秒钟内完成,但使用选项“自动修复文件系统错误”检查第二个分区在进度条结束时永远停滞不前,我设法杀死其进程的唯一方法是重启
电脑。
不幸的是,这导致Check Disk每次都在启动时运行,我不得不从regedit禁用CHKDSK。
如果我在没有“自动修复文件系统错误”的情况下运行Check Disk,它会在几秒钟内完成并报告没有问题。
基于这一切,我担心虽然Windows 7和我的主板能够识别硬盘的全部尺寸,但我使用Intel Matrix Storage Manager的RAID设置无法识别硬盘驱动器上的额外空间(分区)
再次丢失此硬盘驱动器上的所有文件的潜在问题。
希望更新版本的英特尔矩阵存储管理器ROM v7.5.0.1017 ICH9R能够更安全地使用此硬盘驱动器,我搜索了英特尔支持页面中的“ICH9R”,但没有得到任何结果。
事实上我甚至没有找到48X板的结果。
英特尔是否仍然支持这些产品?
我将非常感谢任何意见

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I have a computer with this 48X board running on Windows7 64 system installed on a partition of RAID 0 made with two hard drives. The RAID is Intel Matrix Storage Manager ROM v7.5.0.1017 ICH9R.
One of my additional data hard drives used since 2016 is 4TB. I manage to make available its full capacity and thus partition it as two volumes and format them by running the computer in IDE not RAID configuration for SATA in the bios. Running the computer with RAID configuration for SATA does not show the full size of the 4TB drive but only 2TB when the drive is not partitioned. Once the drive was partitioned and formatted running the computer in IDE configuration for SATA it also showed its full capacity (both partitions) when computer is also running in RAID mode.  So, I used it like that for about 2 years with occupying about 1/3 of the first partition and almost nothing on the second partition used just  as a temporary cache space for programs like Adobe Photoshop and Bridge.
The problem came the other day when I filled most of the second partition space with backup files. The next day without a warning the whole drive with both partitions was missing in the My Computer folder and the Disk Management showed it as 2TB hard drive that was not formatted and not partitioned.
Using the above method I made the hard drive available again in the same condition but lost the files.
This time I decided to run Check Disk on both empty partitioned volumes. While the first one ran without a problem and completed in seconds, checking the second partition with the option “Automatically fix file system errors” got stuck forever at the end of the progress bar and the only way I managed to kill its process was by restarting the computer. Unfortunately this caused Check Disk to run on startup every time and I had to disable CHKDSK from regedit. If I run Check Disk without “Automatically fix file system errors” it completes in seconds and reports no problems.
Based on all this, I’m afraid that while Windows 7 and my motherboard recognize the full size of the hard drive, my RAID setup with Intel Matrix Storage Manager is not able to recognize the additional space (partition) on the hard drive making it a potential problem for losing again all files on this hard drive.
In the hopes that an updated version of Intel Matrix Storage Manager ROM v7.5.0.1017 ICH9R can make using this hard drive safer I searched the Intel Support page for “ICH9R” but got no results. In fact I got no result even searching for 48X board. Does Intel still support these products?

I will greatly appreciate any input

回帖(5)

李建华

2018-11-1 16:03:06
好的,我再次丢失了我的4TB硬盘的一个分区(这次是第一个分区),这就是我认为正在发生的事情:
我的主板BIOS和Windows 7可以看到和使用没有问题至少作为我的4TB硬盘驱动器的全部容量的非可启动硬盘驱动器,但我的英特尔RAID控制器无法做到这一点并将硬盘驱动器上的空间限制为2TB。
因此,当我将4TB硬盘驱动器分区并格式化为2个卷,每个2TB并运行配置为RAID的计算机时,RAID控制器可以看到并使用它们,但只有在我用这些卷填充超过总数的文件之前
两者都打开2TB并重新启动计算机。
然后在没有警告的情况下,RAID控制器丢失了较大的卷,并且它在磁盘管理器中显示为原始未配置空间。
因此,分区和格式化运行未配置为RAID的计算机的大于2TB硬盘然后使用它们在RAID配置中运行计算机的解决方法是无用的,因为我不能在分区上放置超过2TB文件的总数。
我希望通过为我的英特尔矩阵存储管理器ROM v7.5.0.1017 ICH9R找到更新的驱动程序来解决这个问题。
但我在英特尔支持上找不到与此产品相关的任何内容。
英特尔网站上唯一的线索就是FAQ中的解释:
“为什么英特尔®驱动程序和支持助手找不到我的硬件?
您有一个较旧的组件。您的组件已停产或不受支持。您的组件不是由英特尔生产的。您的计算机制造商已预先安装了自定义驱动程序。该组件不在我们的数据库中。“从过去开始
我能够更新我的英特尔RAID控制器驱动程序,我想不再支持该产品。如果是这种情况,这是英特尔非常糟糕的产品支持,他们仍然应该为不再支持的产品提供所有驱动程序。
我想问一下这里是否有互联网上有其他地方可以保留英特尔不再支持的英特尔产品的驱动程序?
还有其他RAID解决方案,而不是在我的主板上使用英特尔RAID控件吗?
我将非常感谢你的帮助

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

OK, again I lost one of my partitions (this time the first one) of my 4TB hard drive and this is what I believe is happening:
My motherboard BIOS, and Windows 7 can see and use without a problem at least as non bootable hard drive the full capacity of my 4TB hard drive, but my Intel RAID controller is not capable of this and limits the space on hard drives to 2TB. So, when I attach the 4TB hard drive partitioned and formatted as 2 volumes with 2TB each and run the computer configured as RAID, the RAID controller can see and use them like that but only until I fill these volumes with files that exceed the total of 2TB on both and restart the computer. Then without a warning the RAID controller loses the larger volume and it appears in the Disk Manager as raw unformulated space.

So, the workaround to partition and format larger than 2TB hard drives running the computer not configured as RAID and then use them running the computer in RAID configuration is useless because I can't put more than the total of 2TB files on the partitions.

I was hoping to fix this problem by finding newer drivers for my Intel Matrix Storage Manager ROM v7.5.0.1017 ICH9R. But I can't find anything related to this product on the Intel Support. The only clue on the Intel site is this explanation in FAQ:
"Why doesn't the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant find my hardware? 

• You have an older component.
  • Your component is discontinued or is not supported.
  • You have a component not produced by Intel.
  • You have a customized driver pre-installed by the computer manufacturer.
  • The component is not in our database."
Since in the past I was able to update my Intel RAID controller drivers I guess the product is no longer supported. If that's the case this is really bad product support from Intel, They should still provide all drivers for products that are no longer supported.
I would like to ask anyone here if there are other place on the Internet that keep drivers of Intel products that are no longer supported by Intel?
Is there other RAID solution than using the Intel RAID control on my motherboard?
I will greatly appreciate your help
举报

杨杜昼

2018-11-1 16:22:25
引用: cmh30 发表于 2018-11-1 13:03
好的,我再次丢失了我的4TB硬盘的一个分区(这次是第一个分区),这就是我认为正在发生的事情:
我的主板BIOS和Windows 7可以看到和使用没有问题至少作为我的4TB硬盘驱动器的全部容量的非可启动硬盘驱动器,但我的英特尔RAID控制器无法做到这一点并将硬盘驱动器上的空间限制为2TB。
因此,当我将4TB硬盘驱动器分区并格式化 ...

真的吗?
您想尝试为10年以上的电路板播放“不良支持”卡吗?
整个行业中没有一家公司能够长期支持他们的产品!
您的电路板于2008年第一季度发布.Windows 7直到2009年第三季度才发布.4TB硬盘驱动器直到2011年第三季度才公布,更不用说以合理的价格批量供货。
英特尔驱动程序和支持助手旨在与现代系统配合使用。
它不是为它设计的,也不支持古代系统(是的,我认为这对于一个有10年历史的系统来说是一个公平合理的描述)。
好的,现在关掉我的肥皂盒......
如果您想要硬件的现有驱动程序,它们肯定仍然可用 - 但您必须手动查找,下载和安装它们。
我会救你一些时间......
以下链接指向您可以下载支持X48系统的英特尔RST驱动程序包的页面:下载用于旧版英特尔台式机主板的英特尔快速存储技术(RAID)。
内容S

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Seriously? You want to try and play the "bad support" card for a board that is over 10 years old? Not one company in the entire industry supports their products for that long!

Your board was released in Q1 2008. Windows 7 was not released until Q3 2009. 4TB HDDs were not announced until Q3 2011, let alone made available in volume quantities at reasonable prices.

Intel Driver and Support Assistant was designed to work with modern systems. It was not designed for nor does it support ancient systems (and yes, I think that that is a fair and appropriate description for a 10-year old system).

Ok, off my soapbox now...

If you want the existing drivers for your hardware, they are definitely still available -- but you will have to manually find, download and install them. I will save you some time...
Here is a link to a page from which you can download Intel RST driver packages that support your X48 system: Download Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RAID) for Legacy Intel Desktop Boards.

...S
举报

李建华

2018-11-1 16:36:13
引用: tianyou15 发表于 2018-11-1 13:23
真的吗?
您想尝试为10年以上的电路板播放“不良支持”卡吗?
整个行业中没有一家公司能够长期支持他们的产品!

谢谢你的回复N. Scott Pearson,我真的很感激。
如果我关于英特尔支持的消息是冒犯我,我道歉。
我想你误解了我。
我不希望公司为这些旧产品编写驱动程序。
通过“支持”,我并不是指“继续编写新驱动程序”,而是帮助用户查找信息以及为其产品创建的内容。
我只是想找到我的产品的最后一个驱动程序,以确保我没有使用较旧的驱动程序。
而且因为我找不到它并最终出现在帮助部分的Q& A中,我觉得他们在停止维护产品后就已经从他们的网站上删除了驱动程序。
感谢您的帖子,我很高兴得知情况并非如此。
现在,关于找到驱动程序,我仍然有点失去我需要检查或下载的内容,以查找是否有比我正在使用的驱动程序更新的驱动程序。
我非常感谢你的帮助,如果你能帮助我进一步帮助我,我将非常感激。
这是我的驱动程序版本的屏幕截图

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Thank you for your reply N. Scott Pearson, I really appreciate it.

I apologize if my message about the Intel support was offending. I think you misunderstood me. I don't expect companies to write drivers for such old products. By 'support' I didn't mean "keep writing new drivers" but help users find information and what was created for their products.
I just wanted to find the last driver for my product to make sure I'm not using an older one. And because I couldn't find it and ended up at the Q&A in the Help section, it appeared to me as if they have removed the drivers from their site after they stopped  maintaining the product. Thanks to your post I'm happy to learn that this is not the case.

Now, in respect to finding the driver, I'm still kind of lost what exactly I need to check or download to find if there was a newer driver than the one I'm using. I really appreciate your help and will be very grateful if you can help me further with this. This is a screenshot of my driver version
举报

杨杜昼

2018-11-1 16:48:34
引用: cmh30 发表于 2018-11-1 13:36
谢谢你的回复N. Scott Pearson,我真的很感激。
如果我关于英特尔支持的消息是冒犯我,我道歉。
我想你误解了我。

让我感到不安的是,当你找不到下载时,你没有寻求帮助;
你立即攻击了英特尔的球。
没有证据,没有押韵或理由;
这是非常糟糕的英特尔所以把它放在他们身上。
不幸的是,这是世界运作方式的趋势。
我把这归咎于巨魔,他们不愿透露姓名,创造了一个脱敏的人口众多。
最好的例子?
诅咒你Linus Torvalds!
(只有一个名叫我知道的巨魔)。
我提供的链接是针对最新版本的英特尔MSM,我发现它(也)已经过英特尔X48台式机主板产品的验证。
我挖得更深一点,发现你可以尝试两个包。
第一个(此处:下载英特尔矩阵存储管理器)是您所拥有的稍微更新(v8.9.0.1023)的版本。
我会先尝试一下。
第二个(这里:下载英特尔快速存储技术用户界面和驱动程序)是(我认为)仍然支持X48芯片组的最新版本的英特尔RST。
要试用此英特尔RST版本,您需要完全卸载英特尔MSM软件并重新启动。
现在,无论这些版本是否适用于您的BIOS版本的RST / MSM固件,以及它们是否能够解决所遇到的问题都是一个大问题。
我将假设您也在使用主板制造商发布的最新版本的BIOS上运行。
我不知道这是否包括可用的RST / MSM固件的最新版本,或者该软件是否会克服固件错误。
所有你都可以尝试...
希望这可以帮助,
内容S

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

What upsets me is the fact that, when you could not find the download, you didn't ask for help; you immediately attacked Intel for dropping the ball. No proof, no rhyme or reason; it's big bad Intel so lay it on them. Unfortunately, this is a trend in the way the world works. I blame this on the trolls, who in their anonymity have created a desensitized populous. Best example? Curse you Linus Torvalds! (only one of the trolls whose name I know).

The link I provided was for the last version of Intel MSM that I could find that was (also) validated with Intel's X48 Desktop Board products. I dug a little deeper and found two packages you could try. The first (here: Download Intel Matrix Storage Manager) is a slightly newer (v8.9.0.1023) version of what you have. I would try it first. The second (here: Download Intel Rapid Storage Technology User Interface and Driver) is (I think) the last version of Intel RST that still supported for the X48 chipset. To try this Intel RST version, you will need to completely uninstall the Intel MSM software and reboot first.

Now, whether either if these versions will work with your BIOS' version of the RST/MSM firmware and whether they will provide a fix for the issue being seen are the big questions. I will presume that you are also running on the very last version of the BIOS that the board manufacturer released. I do not know if this included the last version of the RST/MSM firmware that was made available or whether this software will overcome the firmware bug. All yu can do it try...

Hope this helps,
...S
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分