德州仪器
直播中

胡芝恒

7年用户 241经验值
私信 关注
[经验]

Analog Devices及其EVAL-ADICUP360怎么样

模拟设备的EVAL-ADICUP360
Analog Devices(ADI)及其EVAL-ADICUP360的情况如何?
ADI不是大放大器和转换器公司吗?
他们用Arduino兼容的评估板,几个子板和参考设计做了什么,都面向创客空间?
好吧,我告诉你。
这不是你祖父的ADI。
EVAL-ADICUP360是一款激动人心的全新Arduino兼容平台,采用其ADuCM360 ARM Cortex-M3微控制器,并结合ADI的功率,强度和知识以及双24位Σ-Δ转换器。
每个EVAL-ADICUP360都带有ADICUP360基板,引脚映射图,micro USB线和“入门”卡。
基板具有引脚兼容的Arduino Uno封装,带有两个PMOD连接器。
板上的外设包括SPI,I2C,UART和GPIO,以及两个USB连接器,一个用于UART到USB串行监视器,一个用于编程和调试的调试USB,或用作UART到USB串行监视器。
该系统将免费的Eclipse IDE软件环境用于Linux或Windows。
ADI的顶级工程师之一Brandon Bushey有一个很好的入门视频展示了这个主板。
模拟设备的EVAL-CN0216-ARDZ
在波士顿的办公室见过布兰登几次,我对他的态度印象深刻,超越了ADI的传统舒适区,创造出一种新的和令人兴奋的东西。
我很幸运能够亲眼看到这块板子,并且对他所分享的示威活动印象深刻。
可以在ADI的Wiki页面上找到非常详细的用户指南。
该主板的主要卖点是其功率和多功能性,以及众多PMOD和Arduino Shield兼容子板。
各种子板允许您通过双24位sigma-delta转换器最大化ADI转换器专业技术的功能。
让我们来看看其中一个子板,EVAL-CN0216-ARDZ。
电路板是精密电子秤信号调理系统,采用AD7791 24位Σ-ΔADC以及两个外部ADA4528-1放大器。
我注意到的第一件事是它的实际尺寸有多小(见上文)。
所有子板都有非常详细的页面,可以帮助您快速启动和运行。
对于这种电路板,只需在引脚上移动一些跳线即可使用4线或6线传感器。
十分简单。
如果您想更改AD7791芯片上的引脚映射,也可以通过简单地移动一些跳线来实现。
布兰登也在这个板上做了一个视频。
EVAL-ADICUP360的其他子板包括:
EVAL-CN0357-ARDZ,一种电化学气体检测系统
EVAL-CN0336-PMDZ是一款300 kSPS PMOD数据采集系统
EVAL-ADXL362-ARDZ,Arduino兼容屏蔽,是一款带显示屏的超低功耗加速度计
EVAL-CN0326-PMDZ,带温度补偿解决方案的pH传感器
EVAL-CN0337-PMDZ是一款12位,300 kSPS,完全隔离的RTD温度测量解决方案
有关EVL-ADICUP360的更多信息,请查看Digi-Key的视频。
ADI公司的EVAL-ADICUP360是具有ARM Cortex功能,双24位转换器和Arduino兼容平台的制造商空间的绝佳选择,可实现最大功率,多功能性和易用性。
有许多子板可供选择,ADI这个平台你不会出错。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Analog Device's EVAL-ADICUP360
What is going on with Analog Devices (ADI) and their EVAL-ADICUP360? Isn’t ADI the big amplifier and converter company? What are they doing with an Arduino compatible evaluation board, several daughter boards, and reference designs all geared for the makerspace? Well, let me tell you. This is not your grandfather’s ADI. The EVAL-ADICUP360 is an exciting new Arduino compatible platform that features their ADuCM360 ARM Cortex-M3 microcontroller and combines it with the power, strength and knowledge of ADI with dual 24-bit sigma-delta converters.
Each EVAL-ADICUP360 comes with an ADICUP360 base board, pin mapping diagram, micro USB cable and a “Getting Started” card. The base board has a pin compatible Arduino Uno footprint with two PMOD connectors. Peripherals on the board include SPI, I2C, UART and GPIO, as well as two USB connectors, one for UART to USB serial monitor and a debug USB for programming and debugging, or as a UART to USB serial monitor. This system uses the free Eclipse IDE software environment for either Linux or Windows. One of ADI’s top engineers, Brandon Bushey, has a great getting started video showcasing this board.
Analog Device's EVAL-CN0216-ARDZ
Having met Brandon a few times at their offices in Boston, I am impressed with his can-do attitude to go beyond ADI’s traditional comfort zone to create something very new and exciting. I was fortunate enough to see this board up close and personal, and was further impressed with the demonstrations that he shared. A very detailed user’s guide can be found on ADI’s Wiki page. The main selling point of this board is its power and versatility with the numerous PMOD and Arduino Shield compatible daughter boards. The various daughter boards allow you to maximize the power of ADI’s converter expertise with dual 24-bit sigma-delta converters.
Let’s take a look at one of the daughter boards, the EVAL-CN0216-ARDZ. This board is a precision weigh scale signal conditioning system featuring the AD7791 24-bit sigma-delta ADC, as well as two external ADA4528-1 amplifiers. The first thing I noticed was how physically small it really was (see above). All of the daughter boards have very detailed pages to help you get up and running quickly. For this board you can use either a 4-wire or 6-wire sensor by simply moving some jumpers around on the pins. Easy-Peasy.

Should you want to change the pin mapping on the AD7791 chip, that too is done by simply moving some jumpers around.

Brandon did a video on this board as well.  
Other daughter boards for the EVAL-ADICUP360 include:
For more information on the EVL-ADICUP360, check out this video from Digi-Key. ADI’s EVAL-ADICUP360 is a great choice for the makerspace that features the power of the ARM Cortex, dual 24-bit converters, and an Arduino compatible platform for maximum power, versatility and ease of use. With numerous daughter boards to choose from, you can’t go wrong with this platform from ADI.

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分