XBee蜂窝套件具有开始所需的一切,从编程XBee所需的开发板电源和天线。
它还包括6个月的免费服务,因此您可以尝试,而不必担心制定计划。
订购一个套件后,您可以使用开发板对将来获得的其他XBee模块进行编程。
您可以看到有关如何在Maker.io中的视频中显示相同项目的教程,并将其更改为适合各种项目。
我通过添加红色和黄色LED并在我的部门发布电话号码来进一步采用相同的设计,以便任何人都可以更改颜色。
您可以在EEWiki上找到更多信息,我将能够回答有关TechForum的任何问题。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I was really excited to see that there is an inexpensive cellular option out there. Receiving text notifications and being able to control things with texts has always been an interest of mine, but I was always weary of the cost of the data plan tied to them. Thankfully they now have slower plans that are very reasonably priced. Having this module be able to store and run code by itself while also taking care of all the wireless interface reduces the number of extra components and devices needed.

The XBee Cellular Kit has everything you need to get started, from the development board needed to program the XBee to the power supply and antennas. It also includes 6 months of free service so you can try it out and not have to worry about setting up a plan. Once you order one kit, you can use the development board to program other XBee modules that you get in the future.
You can see a tutorial on how to make the same project shown in the video in Maker.io and alter it to suit a large variety of projects. I took the same design a little further by adding a red and yellow LED and posting the phone number in my department so anyone can change the color.
You can find more information on the EEWiki, and I’ll be able to answer any questions on the TechForum.

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分