美国Hakko的FX888D焊台

板级组件的进步使得诸如IMU(惯性测量单元),SIP(系统级封装)和SOC(片上系统)之类的多功能部件得以普及。
不做完,工具行业通过引入多功能,多功能工具来反映这一进步。
除了新功能外,设计人员还在组件级别寻求节省空间和成本。
这在工具方面没有太大的不同;
通过打包尽可能多的特征来利用工具的物理空间不仅使工具具有高功能性,而且通常不会显着提高成本。
Klein Tools,Inc。在Pass-Thru Modular Crimper中有一个多面工具的典型例子。
这款棘轮式压接器可与RJ45和RJ11 / 12连接器配合使用。
我知道你在想什么 - 我可以在我当地的五金店买到其中一个,那么我为什么要从Digi-Key购买呢?
Digi-Key带有专业工具,而“大盒子”商店出售的许多压接工具在压接过程中遇到导线交叉或夹断和短路的问题,或者确保遵循颜色代码。
Pass-Thru Modular Crimper使模块化电缆组件基本上万无一失。
有一个内置的剃须刀片,可以在电线护套上进行初始切割,便于分离。
在工具的一侧是适当的装配颜色代码。
然后可以插入电线,并且通过使用带有压接工具的Klein模块化连接器,IDC(绝缘位移连接)触点实际上刺穿绝缘体并与电线接触。
然后将多余的部分整齐地修剪掉而不用担心交叉连接导致短路。
有关Klein的Pass-Thru模块化压接器的更多详细信息,请查看Aaron的博客文章。
American Hakko Products,Inc。是另一家创新工具制造商。
他们专注于焊台。
FX888D是一个从模拟到数字格式重新构想的单元。
Digital允许Hakko生产温度控制非常严格的设备。
FX888D最多可提供五种预设,适用于最常用的温度。
该装置设置轻而易举,并提供了大量额外提示。
Ashley有一篇很棒的博客文章,专门讨论来自Hakko的FX888D。
谢谢观看!

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

The advancement of board level components has allowed for multifunction parts like IMUs (Inertial Measurement Units), SIPs (System-In-Package) and SOCs (System-On-Chip) to rise in popularity. Not to be out done, the tool industry has mirrored this progress by introducing multifunction, multi-featured tooling. In addition to new features, designers are looking for space and cost savings at a component level. This is not much different when it comes to tooling; utilizing the physical space of a tool by packing as many features as possible not only makes the tool highly functional, it often doesn’t dramatically raise the cost.
Klein Tools, Inc. has a prime example of a multifaceted tool in the Pass-Thru Modular Crimper. This Ratchet style crimper works with RJ45 and RJ11/12 connectors. I know what you are thinking—I can get one of those at my local hardware store, so why should I buy this from Digi-Key? Digi-Key carries professional tools, while many of the crimping tools sold by “big box” stores have problems with wires crossing or clipping and shorting out during crimping, or with making sure the color code is followed. The Pass-Thru Modular Crimper makes modular cable assembly essentially foolproof.
There is a built-in razor blade for making the initial cut on your wire jacket for easy separation. On the side of tool are the appropriate color codes for assembly. The wires can then be inserted, and, by using Klein’s modular connectors with the crimp tool, the IDC (Insulation Displacement Connection) contacts actually pierce the insulation and make contact with the wires. The excess is then trimmed off neatly without the worry of a cross connection leading to a short. For more details on Klein’s Pass-Thru Modular Crimper check out Aaron’s blog post.
American Hakko Products, Inc. is another innovative tool manufacturer. They specialize in soldering stations. The FX888D is a unit that has been reimagined from an analog to a digital format. Digital allows Hakko to produce units with very tight temperature control. The FX888D has up to five presets available for your most used temperatures. The unit is a breeze to set up and has scores of additional tips available. Ashley has a great blog post devoted to the FX888D from Hakko.
Thanks for watching!

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分