Cypress技术论坛
直播中

郑盼

7年用户 213经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

MPU6050连接失败错误

大家好,
我想知道是否有人能快速浏览一下我的项目,让我知道我做错了什么。这是我从山姆的博客下载的一个项目,我遵循了他推荐的内容。代码运行但引发了一个错误:“MPU6050连接失败”,然后打印0遍。
我想提一下:1。我以前使用过这个代码,它已经工作过。2。我测试了ECUMP6050单元ARDUNO,工作正常,这意味着传感器板是可以的。
一些社区成员以前帮助我开始这个项目。我希望他们能让我理解这个问题。我附上下面的项目。如果有人能在她的电脑上运行,我将不胜感激。
MPU-6050-PSOC-GETGSH中断-0.0.CyWRK.SARVEVE01.ZIP
2兆字节

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Hello everyone,

I wonder if anyone could have a quick look at my project to suggest what I am doing wrong. This is a project that I had downloaded from Sam's blog, and I am following pretty much what he recommends. The code runs but throws an error that " MPU6050 connection failed" followed by printing 0 all over.

I would like to mention that: 1. I have used this code previously, and it had worked. 2. I testecMPU6050 unit Arduino and it worked fine, which means sensor board is OK.

Some of the community members had previously helped me getting started with this project. I am hoping they would me understand the issue. I am attaching the project below. I would appreciate if someone could run on her computer.

回帖(8)

鲁玉萍

2018-10-24 17:16:00
你有没有机会看MPU 6050?需要帮助读取传感器值
谢谢,
希马

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Did you get a chance to look at MPU 6050 - Need help reading sensor values

Thanks,
Hima
举报

鲁玉萍

2018-10-24 17:22:39
引用: 60user67 发表于 2018-10-24 08:22
你有没有机会看MPU 6050?需要帮助读取传感器值
谢谢,
希马

还可以尝试将SCB组件降级到旧版本并测试它吗?或者使用旧版本的PSoC Creator并测试接口。
谢谢,
希马

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Also can you try to degrade the SCB component to an older version and test it? Or use an old version of PSoC Creator and test the interface.

Thanks,
Hima
举报

郑盼

2018-10-24 17:36:41
谢谢你的回复,希玛。我试过这两个建议。我现在使用PSoC创建者3.3。然而,我也得到同样的错误。我确信,我错过了一些非常琐碎的事情。
这个项目很重要,我现在很害怕。我不知道是否有其他有经验的成员可以帮助我。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Thank you for replying, Hima. I tried those two recommendations. I am using PSOC creator 3.3 now. Yet I am getting the same error. I am sure, I am missing something very trivial.

This project is important, and I am now freaking out. I wonder if some other experienced members could help me.
举报

鲁玉萍

2018-10-24 17:55:52
如果PSoC Creator 3.3也不工作,它可能是一些硬件问题。你有没有机会去探索I2C线?
谢谢,
希马

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  If PSoC Creator 3.3 is also not working it might be some hardware issue. Did you get a chance to probe the I2C lines?

Thanks,
Hima
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分