为什么ISE为这个GCLK引脚选择了错误的BUFIO区域以及如何更改它?
FPGA编辑器只有可能吗?
我不太了解这个工具,我需要一些技巧如何开始。
ISE 14.6
谢谢你的帮助

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,
I'm trying to Implement my design for Spartan-6 (xc6slx45--2fgg484). I'm using OpalKelly XEM6310 board.  I really don't know how i can resolve this issue.

I have problem with following part.
This board have LVDS 100MHz Clock connected to GCLK 28/29 ( AB11, Y11 - ug382).
an LVDS clock comes in on global clock pin pair and hits an IBUFGDS. The output of this buffer goes to a BUFIO2, whose DIVCLK output goes to a PLL's CLKIN.  

With this configuration i'm there is an error in the MAP process:
ERROR:Place:1115 - Unroutable Placement! A clock IOB / BUFIO clock component   pair have been found that are not placed at a routable clock IOB / BUFIO site   pair. The clock IOB component is placed at site . The BUFIO   component is placed at site . Each   BUFIO site has a select set of IOBs that can drive it. If these IOBs are not   used, the connection is not routable You may want to analyze why this problem   exists and correct it. This placement is UNROUTABLE in PAR and therefore,   this error condition should be fixed in your design. You may use the   CLOCK_DEDICATED_ROUTE constraint in the .ucf file to demote this message to a   WARNING in order to generate an NCD file. This NCD file can then be used in   FPGA Editor to debug the problem. A list of all the COMP.PINS used in this   clock placement rule is listed below. These examples can be used directly in   the .ucf file to demote this ERROR to a WARNING._clkp" CLOCK_DEDICATED_ROUTE = FALSE; >   < PIN "ODDR_Test_Inst/BUFIO2_inst.I" CLOCK_DEDICATED_ROUTE = FALSE; > I read this thread < http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Spartan-Family-FPGAs/Insane-place-error-1115-in-S6/td-p/270200 > but I don't know if it's the right way.
When I add this path to ucf file, I can use FPGA Editor but Place&Route is still wrong.
Why ISE chose wrong BUFIO region for this GCLK pin and how i can change this? FPGA Editor is only possibility? I don't know this tools much and i need few tips how to start.
ISE 14.6
Thanks for any help

回帖(1)

姚庭芳

2018-10-24 15:30:43
你好,
您可以通过使用UCF约束将BUFIO2放置在正确的站点中来解决此问题:
INST“instance_name”LOC =位置;
即,INST“BUFIO2_inst”LOC = BUFIO2_X3Y7;
您可以在UG382中获得正确的BUFIO2位置
谢谢,
维奈
--------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------您是否尝试在Google中输入问题?

如果没有,你应该在发布之前。
此外,MARK这是一个答案,以防它有助于解决您的查询/问题。给予帮助您找到解决方案的帖子。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello,

You can overcome this issue by placing the BUFIO2 in the correct site by using UCF constraint:
INST “instance_name” LOC=location;
i.e., INST "BUFIO2_inst" LOC=BUFIO2_X3Y7;

You can get the correct BUFIO2 location in UG382

Thanks,
Vinay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分