[问答]

Virtex-6 FPGA上的可重配置LUT无法打包

用于Virtex 6设计的可重配置LUT(CFGLUT)可能被封装到FPGA的输出逻辑OLOGICE1而不是SLICEM上的LUT。
我的设计涉及使用存在于与CFGLUT相同的片中的FF(用于流水线操作)来注册CFGLUT的双输出,并将其作为其他模块的输入。
但是,当我给出物理约束来在ucf文件中的CLB的同一片(SLICEM)上打包CFGLUT和FF时,我得到一个“Map Error”报告它无法打包。
请帮助

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

The reconfigurable LUTs  (CFGLUT) for a Virtex 6 design is possibly getting packed to the Output Logic OLOGICE1s of the FPGA instead of the LUTs on the SLICEM. My design involves registering the dual outputs of the CFGLUTs using FFs present in the same slice as that of the CFGLUTs (for pipelining) and giving it as input to other modules. However, when I am giving physical constraints to pack the CFGLUTs and FFs on the same slice (SLICEM) of a CLB in the ucf file, I am obtaining a "Map Error" reporting its inability to pack. Kindly help

回帖(4)

李裕伦

2018-10-22 11:10:39
理想情况下,该工具会尝试将寄存器打包到IOB中以改善时序。
你能尝试将HDL属性/约束用于IOB SET AS FALSE吗?将触发器NOT拉入IOB的一种方法是在实例化的触发器上使用IOB = FALSE属性;
这将应用于实例名称:
INST IOB = FALSE;
它用于ucf。
但是类似的约束也可以在XDC中使用。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Ideally the tool tries to pack the registers into IOBs to improve timing. Can you try to put the HDL attribute/ constraint for IOB SET AS FALSE?One way to pull Flip-Flops  NOT into the IOB is to use the IOB=FALSE attribute on the instantiated Flip-Flops; this gets applied to the instance name:
INST IOB = FALSE;
Its for ucf. But similar constraint can be used in XDC as well.
举报

李丽虹

2018-10-22 11:29:15
如何确保CFGLUT也不会打包到输出逻辑中,而是打包到CLB的切片中?
为CFGLUT和FF提供约束以映射到逻辑片会产生错误,但是,为其中任何一个映射到逻辑片提供约束都不会产生错误。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

How shall I ensure that the CFGLUTs are also not packed into the output logic but to the slices of the CLB?  Giving constraints to both CFGLUTs and FFs for mapping to logic slices gives error, however, giving constraints to either one of them to map to logic slice does not give error.
举报

李裕伦

2018-10-22 11:47:08
是的约束仅适用于FF或寄存器。
这不适用于LUT。
LUT只会被打包成片。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Yes the constraint is only for FF or registers. This is not applicable to LUTs.
LUTs will be packed into slices only.
举报

李富才

2018-10-22 12:04:50
如果您发布了完整的包错误消息,这将有所帮助。
他们通常非常善于描述失败的原因。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

It would help if you posted the complete Pack error message. They are typically very good at describing the cause of the failure.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分