是德科技
直播中

董润

7年用户 165经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

有些消息仅在使用Visa关闭程序后发送

您好,我正在尝试使用VB.net制作一个pogream,它将能够控制和读取数字万用表型号34410A我也尝试使用相同结果的ITT电源执行相同的操作由于某种原因它似乎只是一部分
消息通过,一些不发送迭代我关闭VB.Net Pogream,然后它发送所有这些例如viWrite,viClose,还有一些似乎有这个问题,我附加了一个如何看起来里面的GIF
Keysight IO Libraries Suite的IO Monitor,显示的错误发生在DMM无法读取的情况下,因为写入不是在发送时发送,而是仅在程序关闭(或崩溃)后发送
任何人都知道问题是什么,以及如何解决?
我正在使用过去为VBA编写的类,我转换为VB.Net,使用Ivi.Visa.Interop.FormattedIO488库任何帮助将是伟大的P.S.
部分程序是从excel中获取的,似乎工作得很好

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello so i am trying to make a pogream using VB.net, that will be able to control and read from a Digital Multimeter model 34410A
I also try to do the same with an ITT Power supply with same results

For some reason it seem only part of the messages pass and some are not sent iteal i close the VB.Net Pogream, then it sends all of them
For example the viWrite, viClose, and a few more seem to have that problem, i attached a gif of how it looks inside the IO Monitor of the Keysight IO Libraries Suite, the error shown happens as the DMM cant be read, as the write is not send at the time its suppose to be sent, but only gets send after the program is closed (or crashes)

Dose anyone have any idea what the problem can be, and how to solve it? i am using a class made in the past for VBA that i converted to VB.Net, that uses the Ivi.Visa.Interop.FormattedIO488 library

Any help will be great

P.S. Part of the program was taken from within excel were it seem to work just fine   
附件

回帖(1)

杨梅

2018-10-19 11:44:09
嗨,我建议你试试Command Expert。
它是一个免费的工具,可以帮助您创建SCPI命令序列,然后它可以为您生成VB.net代码。
帮助菜单下的工具本身有一些教程可以帮助您快速上手。
www.keysight.com/find/commandexpert

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,

I would suggest you try out Command Expert.  It is a free tool that helps you create sequences of SCPI commands, and it can then generate the VB.net code for you.  There are tutorials in the tool itself under the help menu that can get you going quickly.

www.keysight.com/find/commandexpert
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分