这在第3阶段和第4阶段之间发生一次或两次。设计永远不会完全路由到第5阶段。我的设计能够关闭时间(好,足够接近!)和完全路由。
这条消息的出现是最近的,虽然我无法找出原因。
谷歌搜索和论坛搜索还没有帮助(虽然我可能只是做错了!)
我在Linux上使用64位ISE 13.2,并在V6 LX550T上构建,其中包含许多内部生成的时钟域,大量GTX端口以及相当积极的楼层规划。
偶尔我也会得到一个警告:在MAP期间放置:913,这似乎也是一个新的消息。
使用EDIF和完全路由的NCD分析planAhead中的设计显示没有网络通过警告消息中引用的SLICE,因此我也没有运气,但我认为自MAP和PAR以来值得一提
消息可能是相关的。
有没有人看过这个不起眼的PAR消息?
我是否应该花费更多的时间来追踪它,或者它是PAR barfs有时会发出的模糊和无害的消息之一(比如'pin bounce'消息)?
谢谢,
-acr4

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Recently, PAR has been displaying the message "TASK FINISHED WITH 1 ERRORS".

This occurs one or two times, between Phase 3 and 4.  The design is never fully routed until Phase 5.  My design is able to close timing (well, close enough!) and fully route.

The occurance of this message is pretty recent, although I have been unable to isolate the cause.  Google-search and forum-search haven' t helped yet either (although I may just be doing it wrong!)

I am using 64-bit ISE 13.2 on Linux, and building on a V6 LX550T with lots of internally-generated clock domains, lots of GTX ports, and fairly aggressive floor-planning.

Occasionally I also get a WARNING:Place:913 during MAP, which seems to also be a fairily new message.  Analyzing the design in planAhead w/ an EDIF and fully-routed NCD shows that no nets route through the SLICE referenced in the warning message, so I'm having little luck there too, but I figured it was worth mentioning since the MAP and PAR messages may be related.

Has anyone seen this obscure PAR message?  Should I spend any more time tracking it down or is it one of the obscure and hARMless messages that PAR barfs sometimes (like 'pin bounce' message)?

Thanks,
-acr4

回帖(4)

李富才

2018-10-17 14:38:35
它与多线程功能有关,被认为是无害的。
CR被指定为在14.1中修复。
在原帖中查看解决方案

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

It's related to the multi-threading feature and is thought to be harmless. A CR is assigned to be fixed in 14.1.
View solution in original post
举报

李富才

2018-10-17 14:45:43
它与多线程功能有关,被认为是无害的。
CR被指定为在14.1中修复。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

It's related to the multi-threading feature and is thought to be harmless. A CR is assigned to be fixed in 14.1.
举报

杨杜昼

2018-10-17 14:54:58
很酷,谢谢bwade!
-acr4

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Cool, thanks bwade!
-acr4
举报

王红梅

2018-10-17 15:02:10
我正在使用ISE 13.4并在PAR的第2阶段后立即得到相同的错误。
只有当我在设计中实例化一个chipcope ICON和ILA核心时才会看到这种情况。
PAR失败并报告严重的时间违规。
我在早期版本的ISE中使用了与chipcope相同的设计,使用chipcope没有任何问题。
有什么建议吗?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I am using ISE 13.4 and get the same error right after Phase 2 of PAR. I see this happening only when I instantiate a chipscope ICON and ILA core in the design. PAR fails and reports significant timing violations. I have used the same design with chipscope in earlier versions of ISE and have had no problems using chipscope.

Any suggestions please?
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分