Microchip
直播中

李麒

7年用户 289经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

Muny驱动程序不允许更新BFM?

背景:MPLAB X IDE V4.15,XC32 V2.05,ValueV2.05,PIC32 MZ2048 EFH100I应该指出,我已经成功地获得了LIFEUPDENT来处理我的应用程序,完成了自定义条件来强制引导程序,等等。Muny驱动程序不允许您更新BFM?换句话说,它只允许编程的PFM。我得到的印象,和谐的驱动程序没有,但手摇驱动程序可以这样做:HTTP://www. MyCHIP.COM/FUMMS/M92667 5.ASPXF如果回答前一个问题是,那么有任何计划来改变这一点吗?我问的原因是,它似乎是值得的编程BFM和PFM的未使用的面板在同一时间通过可加载。这样,您可以相对容易地更新配置位,而较少担心可能会失去一致性。我真的怀疑我必须改变配置位设置经常,如果在所有,所以也许这不是那么多的价值。更糟糕的是,它似乎使设备变得更容易,就像引导加载程序被破解一样,你是怎么回来的?彻底改变配置位意味着一些严重的变化(至少对我来说),所以最好是通过传统的程序员在那个事件中更新板。我想得越多,如果不能更新BFM,那么和声的设置实际上是有意义的。用户总是可以通过应用程序更新PFM,但是Bootloader将作为回落而存在,并且更难于砖块。在配置位之外,这允许相当多的多功能性。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Background: MPLAB X IDE v4.15, XC32 v2.05, HARMony v2.05, PIC32MZ2048EFH100

I should point out that I've successfully gotten the liveupdate to work on my application, complete with custom conditions to force the bootloader, etc. I am using Harmony's stock driver, though.
  • Is it true that the stock Harmony driver does not allow you to update a BFM? In other words, it only allows programming of a PFM. I get the impression that Harmony's driver does not, but hand rolled drivers can and do: http://www.microchip.com/forums/m926675.aspx
  • If the answer to the previous question is yes, then are there any plans to change this? The reason I ask is that it seems like it might be worthwhile to program both the BFM and the PFM of the unused panel at the same time through loadables. This way you could update the configuration bits relatively easily with less fear that things might lose consistency. I truly doubt that I'll have to change the configuration bit settings that often, if at all, so perhaps this isn't of that much value. Worse, it seems like it makes bricking the device easier as if the bootloader gets crapped up how do you get back? Drastically changing the configuration bits implies some serious changes anyway (at least to me), so it's probably best to just update the board through a traditional programmer in that event.

The more that I think about it, Harmony's setup actually makes a lot of sense if it can't update the BFM. The user can always update the PFM through the application, but the bootloader will be there as a fall back and it's more difficult to brick. Outside of the configuration bits, this allows for quite a bit of versatility.

回帖(17)

苗雨

2018-10-15 16:16:38
我遇到的一个潜在问题是使用USAT模式中的引导加载程序并启用Web服务器。由于文件系统与此有关,所以Bootloader C在以下两个地方遇到麻烦,其中使用以下条件有条件地包含代码:SysffsMax文件(Gt;0)。此代码可能是用于USB MSD引导加载程序,但包含在我的案例中,因为除了基本检查之外没有别的。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

A potential issue that I've run into is using the bootloader in USART mode and having the web server enabled. Since a file system is involved with that, bootloader.c runs into trouble in the two places where the following condition is used to conditionally include code: SYS_FS_MAX_FILES > 0. This code is probably for USB MSD bootloaders, but is included in my case because there is nothing other than that basic check.
举报

苗雨

2018-10-15 16:29:22
最后一件事:有人注意到统一引导加载程序0.1.8的速度有多慢吗?也许是因为我在使用UART LIVUPEPRODE,但需要6-8分钟。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

One final thing: has anyone noticed just how SLOW the Unified Bootloader Application 0.1.8 is? Maybe it's because I'm using the UART liveupdate, but it takes like 6-8 minutes.
举报

苗雨

2018-10-15 16:43:26
事实上,它似乎不和谐将允许您使用USB与现场更新。有人能验证这些问题吗?

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Actually it doesn't seem like Harmony will allow you to use USB with Live Update. Can anybody verify these issues?

举报

苗雨

2018-10-15 16:59:10
我必须接受疯狂的药丸,因为我从BSP中删除了下面的一行,并且我被允许最终选择除了USAT之外的东西:

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

I must be taking crazy pills, as I removed the following line from BSP and I was allowed to eventually select something other than the USART:

set USE_BOOTLOADER to y
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分