它没有帮助。
每当我尝试定义自定义分辨率(3840 * 2160 @ 60Hz)时,屏幕就会变为空白并恢复旧参数。
请帮忙,因为我不知道该怎么做。
谢谢。
PeZel

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello,

recently I bought an AsRock J4105-ITX motherboard in order to build a small desktop PC. I installed 8 GB 2400MHz DDR4 RAM and an A-Data SU650 240GB SSD in it. I am using Windows 10 64 bit.
I have the problem, that the screen refresh rate is running only at 30Hz while using UHD resolution. I tried three different HDMI cables, two of which are labelled as High speed HDMI cable (I bought and tried an PremiumChord HDMI 2.0 cable yestereday, to no avail).
My screen is LG 27UD68. Earlier this year I built a system based on a J3455 CPU and I was able to run 4k/60Hz. It required some tuning, but eventually it worked. However, it just won't work with my new setup.
I downloaded the latest Intel driver for the UHD 600 graphics (Gemini Lake), uninstalled the previous one and tried a clean install of graphics driver. It did not help.
Whenever I try to define custom resolution (3840*2160@60Hz) the screen just go blank and the old parameters are restored. Please help, as I have no further idea what to do.

Thank you.
PeZel

回帖(1)

汤宇

2018-10-12 11:47:08
HelloPeZel,感谢您在英特尔®社区发帖。我可以看到您在设置分辨率为3840x2160 @ 60Hz时遇到问题。我想首先请求一些信息,事实上,以便更好地协助您的请求,
我需要查看一些有关您计算机的信息。
请按照以下步骤操作:1。
在键盘上,按WinLogo键+ R.2。
在运行框中,输入dxdiag并按Enter.3。
单击“保存所有信息”(将其保存在桌面上).4。
将报告附加到此主题。另外,我想申请图形报告,可以按照以下链接中的步骤生成此报告:https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/
support / articles / 000005848 / graphics-drivers.html我希望听到您的意见.Regards,David VIntel客户支持技术人员与英特尔公司的合同

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello PeZel,

Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities.

I can see that you are having problems setting up the resolution to 3840x2160 @ 60Hz. 

I would like to begin by requesting some information, in fact, to better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps: 

1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R. 
2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.
3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop). 
4. Attach the report to this thread. 

Also, I would like to request a graphics report, this report can be generated by following the steps in the link below: 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005848/graphics-drivers.html

I hope to hear from you.

Regards,
David V

Intel Customer Support Technician
Under Contract to Intel Corporation
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分