Cypress技术论坛
直播中

赵晨

7年用户 178经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

如何从CY3280-MBR3116评估套件获得30厘米的接近范围?

如何从CY32 80-MBR31 16评估试剂盒接近30厘米?我会从评估套件获得30厘米的接近范围还是我们需要创建我们自己的PCB设计?

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  How to get proximity range of 30 cm from CY3280-MBR3116 evaluation kit? Will I get 30 cm Proximity range from evaluation kit or Do we need to create our own PCB design?

回帖(4)

李木木

2018-10-1 13:08:25
你好,
在CY32 80-MBR3套件中设计的接近传感器可以检测接近10cm的接近度。
你可以用cy3280-mbr3盒临时增加接近传感器距离测试,如果你做出一个原型传感器。
继an64846 3.6节接近感应设计,铜带使邻近回路传感器和连接这个传感器PS1引脚(J2连接器)在MBR3评估套件,你可以找到你想要的接近距离。(最大接近距离为30cm)。
谢谢,
布兰登

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Hi,

Designed proximity sensor in CY3280-MBR3 kit can detect proximity up to 10cm.

You can test increasing proximity sensor distance with CY3280-MBR3 kit temporarily, if you make a prototype sensor.
Following the AN64846 Section 3.6 Proximity Sensing Design, make the proximity loop sensor with copper tape and connect this sensor to PS1 pin(J2 connector) in MBR3 evaluation kit, then you can find the proximity distance as you wanted. (Maximum proximity range is 30cm.)

Thanks,
Brandon
举报

李洪洋

2018-10-1 13:16:14
嗨,Manoj,
你的申请背景是什么?
你可以知道,如果接近距离为30cm,传感器将非常敏感。根据应用背景,灵敏度可能会导致较大的噪声。
谢谢,
赖安

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  Hi Manoj,

What is the background of your application?
You may know that if the proximity distance is 30cm, the sensor would be very sensitive. Depend on the application background, the sensitivity could lead to larger noise. 

Thanks,
Ryan
举报

赵晨

2018-10-1 13:24:32
引用: pengzhongdianzi 发表于 2018-10-1 13:16
嗨,Manoj,
你的申请背景是什么?
你可以知道,如果接近距离为30cm,传感器将非常敏感。根据应用背景,灵敏度可能会导致较大的噪声。

它已经提到,使用接近特征我们可以实现低功耗。所以我想这么做。但我不知道如何实现更大的接近范围。我要用接近电极分离PCB设计?我必须尝试试错法吗?

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  It's been mentioned that using proximity feature we can achieve low power consumption. So I want to do that. But I am not getting how to achieve larger proximity range. Do I have to design separate pcb design using both proximity electrodes? Do I have to go with trial and error method?
举报

黎歆俭

2018-10-1 13:40:46
引用: 60user19 发表于 2018-10-1 13:24
它已经提到,使用接近特征我们可以实现低功耗。所以我想这么做。但我不知道如何实现更大的接近范围。我要用接近电极分离PCB设计?我必须尝试试错法吗?

以上来自于百度翻译

你需要把一个接近传感器连接到CasSoC上。您可以插入一个定制的接近布局/电路设计,以获得更多的范围/灵敏度,通过以下附注,SZIN链接。第9页开始详细介绍邻近电路布局/指南。该文档还详细描述了如何/如何/为什么使用接近感测。
回答你的直接问题:是的,你需要一个单独的PCB /接近电路连接到电极。
您可以仅用理论设计电路,但有足够的随机变量,您将想要测试设计并调整物理设置,以最大限度地提高设计约束。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
  You need to wire up a proximity sensor to the capsense. You can plug in a custom proximity layout/circuit design to get more range/sensitivity by following the appnote that szin linked. Page 9 has the start of the section detailing proximity circuit layout/guidelines. The document also describes what/how/why to use proximity sensing in detail.

In answer to your direct questions: Yes, you will need a separate PCB/proximity circuit connected to the electrodes.
You can design the circuit with theory only, but there are enough random variables that you will want to test your design and tweak physical setup to maximize your design constraints.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分