ST意法半导体
直播中

丛聪

7年用户 286经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

如何使用数据闪存

大家好,

我正在使用SPC560D030作为我的产品。我想使用数据闪存存储设备配置,即我想将数据闪存用作NVM。配置数据为120字节。我尝试使用数据闪存作为NVM阅读参考手册(CD00259063.pdf),但我可能无法理解读取/写入数据闪存。我找不到任何API。如何使用'DFLASH'进行阅读或写作?任何示例代码或文档引用都会有所帮助。
在此先感谢您的帮助。
麦克风。
#dflash #dataflash #dataflash#orhan -y?lmaz #data-flash

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello Members,

I am using SPC560D030 for my product. I want to use the Data flash to store the device configuration i.e. I want to use Data flash as NVM. The configuration data is of 120 bytes. I tried reading the reference manual (CD00259063.pdf) on using the Data flash as NVM but may be I am unable to understand on reading/writing to Data flash. I don't find any APIs for it. How can I use the 'DFLASH' for reading or writing? Any example code or document reference will be helpful.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Mike.  
#dflash #dataflash #dataflash #orhan-y?lmaz #data-flash

回帖(16)

袁钧质

2018-9-25 17:21:34
嗨,

附上我写的一些非官方代码。

乔瓦尼

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,

Attached there is some -unofficial- code I wrote.

Giovanni
举报

丛聪

2018-9-25 17:29:04
谢谢Giovanni。当我使用这段代码时,我会更新你。

谢谢。
麦克风。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Thanks Giovanni. I shall update you when I make use of this code.

Thanks.
Mike.
举报

丛聪

2018-9-25 17:38:37
你好Giovanni,

我尝试使用代码读取/写入数据闪存。我使用了发现工具包SPC560D-DIS并使用了提供的代码。我没有成功写入任何数据,因此无法读取任何内容。它给出了'CallFrame,无法读取寄存器R1'的错误,执行停止。

即使我尝试使用UDE Visual平台编写几个字节,但也无法编写。请参阅附件日志。
请澄清这个问题。谢谢。
麦克风。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello Giovanni,

I tried using the code for reading/writing to data flash. I used discovery kit SPC560D-DIS and used the code provided. I have not succeeded writing any data and hence unable to read anything. It gives an error as 'CallFrame, unable to read register R1' and the execution stops.

Even I tried to write few bytes using the UDE Visual platform but there also it failed to write. Please see attached log for the same.
Please clarify the issue. Thanks.
Mike.
举报

丛聪

2018-9-25 17:51:51
你好Giovanni,

我尝试使用代码读取/写入数据闪存。我使用了发现工具包SPC560D-DIS并使用了提供的代码。我没有成功写入任何数据,因此无法读取任何内容。它给出了'CallFrame,无法读取寄存器R1'的错误,执行停止。

即使我尝试使用UDE Visual平台编写几个字节,但也无法编写。请参阅上一篇文章中的附件日志。
请澄清这个问题。谢谢。
麦克风。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello Giovanni,

I tried using the code for reading/writing to data flash. I used discovery kit SPC560D-DIS and used the code provided. I have not succeeded writing any data and hence unable to read anything. It gives an error as 'CallFrame, unable to read register R1' and the execution stops.

Even I tried to write few bytes using the UDE Visual platform but there also it failed to write. Please see attached log from the previous post for it.
Please clarify the issue. Thanks.
Mike.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分