直播中

李颜

7年用户 1289经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

为什么在更新IFR或固件BlueNRG-MS时会出现HCI超时错误

嗨,大家好,

在我的定制板(STM32L442 + BlueNRG-MS)上,我目前正在尝试使用BlueNRG GUI软件处理BlueNRG芯片。

我使用CubeMX(V4.26)来实现BLE中间件并在MCU和BLE芯片之间建立接口。感谢CubeMX中包含的这个新功能,我已经能够刷新虚拟COM端口应用程序。

在BlueNRG GUI下,我尝试设置IFR配置,但我多次出现HCI超时错误...(在此之前,我在ACI Utilities菜单下做了一些步骤,如“Init Device”和“Advertising”,我没有得到任何错误......)。
尽管有这些错误,芯片运行良好,但是当我尝试更改SCA值时,我又遇到了另一个HCI超时错误,现在没有任何效果!

该芯片似乎完全无法使用。
在另一块板上,当我尝试更新BlueNRG固件时,我遇到了同样的问题(st.com上提供了最新版本)。我在加载过程中遇到错误,BLE芯片在BlueNRG GUI下也无法使用。

你知道这是不可逆转的,如果不是如何修复它?

谢谢!

马克西姆

编辑:我可能过快地戏剧化......似乎MCU的硬件复位解决了这个问题。当我尝试更新有时使BLE芯片无法使用的IFR配置时,我仍然遇到HCI超时错误。之后,通过BlueNRG GUI软件使用的硬件复位不起作用,但MCU的手动硬件复位不起作用。问题可能在MCU端(虚拟COM端口应用程序)?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi everyone,

On my custom board (STM32L442 + BlueNRG-MS), I am currently trying to get working the BlueNRG chip using the BlueNRG GUI software.

I used CubeMX (V4.26) to implement the BLE middleware and to set up the interface between the MCU and the BLE chip. Thank to this new feature included in CubeMX, I have been able to flash the Virtual COM Port application.

Under BlueNRG GUI, I tryed to set up the IFR configuration but I got HCI timeout errors several times... (before that, I did some steps under ACI Utilities menu like "Init Device" and "Advertising", and I did not get any errors...).
Despite those errors, the chip was working well but as soon as I tryed to change the SCA values, I got another HCI timeout error and now nothing works!

The chip seems to be completely unusable.
On an other board, I had the same kind of problem when I tryed to update the BlueNRG firmware (latest version available on st.com). I got an error in the middle of the loading and the BLE chip is also unusable under BlueNRG GUI.

Do you know if this is irreversible, and if it is not how to fix it up?

Thank you!

Maxime

EDIT: I may have dramatized too quickly... It seems that a HW reset of the MCU solve the problem. I still got the HCI timeout error when I try to update the IFR configuration which sometimes makes unusable the BLE chip. After that, a HW reset used through the BlueNRG GUI software does not work but a manual HW reset of the MCU does. May the problem be on the MCU side (Virtual COM Port app)?

回帖(1)

符伯峪

2018-9-20 10:03:46
覆盖BlueNRG的@ST社区(ST员工)?

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

@ST Community (ST Employee)​ who is covering BlueNRG?
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分