冬妮

7年用户 214经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

使用导入库函数Vee 7.5问题创建运行时版本只导入控制34980A开关的功能

我开发了一个应用程序来控制Agilent 34980A RF开关和N9020A规范An,使用Excel作为数据库。
我的用户界面导入2个用户功能: - 1. - 34980A交换机和2.-Specan接口的开关控制。
如果我在VEE开发环境中运行应用程序,我对2个导入功能操作没有任何问题。
(程序在我能够控制SpecAn和开关的地方运行),但是当我尝试创建运行时版本时,只导入控制34980A开关的功能,而Specan功能“未看到”,错误信息 - “launchSpecAn
未找到”。
(launchSpecAn是我导入的函数的名称) - 参见附件文件任何人都可以在我可能出错的地方提供任何输入吗?
我用谷歌搜索了“但是关闭”:)亲切的问候马修阿拉曼戈斯珀斯,华盛顿州

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I have developed a application that controls Agilent 34980A RF switches and an N9020A spec An, using Excel as database.
My user interface imports 2 User functions:- 1. -Switch control of the 34980A switches and 2.-Specan interface.
If I run the application within the VEE development enviroment I have no problems with the 2 import fuctions operating. (program runs where I am able to control the SpecAn and the switches), but when I try to create a runtime version only the function controlling the 34980A switches is imported, while the Specan function is "not seen", error message - "launchSpecAn not found".
(launchSpecAn is the name of the function I am importing) - see attached files

Can anyone please provide any input where I maybe going wrong? I googled my "but off" :)

Kind Regards
Matthew Alamangos
Perth, WA   
附件

回帖(3)

顾天天

2018-9-18 16:22:57
看起来这是你的第一篇文章 - 如果这样欢迎!
我非常喜欢VEE中的整洁:我认为值得花几分钟时间让事情变得合理而整洁,所以我很高兴看到你的代码(或者至少你发布的代码!)很容易
-读书。
我认为你的问题很容易解决:运行未连接线程的顺序是'未定义',所以,除非你导入的Specan lib有任何连接,否则错误是在导入之前调用库。
当然很容易解决:通常我有一个'Initialise'UF(UserFunction),在运行其他任何东西之前都有所有导入,定义变量的设置等。
您可以这样做,或者只是将您的Specan导入的序列输出引脚连接到其他导入的引脚序列。
如果已经是这种情况(但未在Word文档中显示),请重新发布。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Looks like this is your first post - if so welcome!

I'm a big fan of neatness in VEE: I think it well worth the few minutes needed to put things into a logical and tidy fashion, so I was pleased to see your code ( or at least that which you posted! ) was easy-to-read.

I'm thinking your problem is simple to fix: the order of running unconnected threads is 'undefined', so, unless there is anything connected to your import of Specan lib then the bug is that the call to the library happens before the import.

Very easy to fix that of course: typically I have an 'Initialise' UF ( UserFunction ) which has all imports, setting of defined variables etc. before anything else is run.  You could do the same or simply connect the sequence out pin of your Specan import to the sequence in pin of the other imports.

Please re-post if that is already the case ( but not shown in your Word doc ).
举报

冬妮

2018-9-18 16:33:30
引用: bgvywerq 发表于 2018-9-18 08:10
看起来这是你的第一篇文章 - 如果这样欢迎!
我非常喜欢VEE中的整洁:我认为值得花几分钟时间让事情变得合理而整洁,所以我很高兴看到你的代码(或者至少你发布的代码!)很容易
-读书。

嗨迈克,谢谢你的回复。
您的意见非常重要。
我做了你的建议,但仍然有问题。
你的建议让我想到了。
我在导入库错误输出上使用了字母数字,并注意到错误消息是报告无法找到该文件。
我注意到在另一个导入中我正在做的工作是在与不工作的目录不同的目录中。
我将两个导入用户功能文件移动到一个目录中,现在它正常工作。
再次感谢Kind Regards Matt

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply. Your input is greatly valued.

I did what you suggested, but was still having issues. Your suggestion got me thinking though. I used a Alphanumeric on the import library error output and noticed the error message was reporting that the file could not be found.

I noticed on the other import that I am doing which works is in a different directory to the one that is not working.

I moved both import Userfunctions files into the one directory and it now is working fine.

Thanks once again

Kind Regards
Matt
举报

顾天天

2018-9-18 16:53:24
引用: 60user85 发表于 2018-9-18 08:21
嗨迈克,谢谢你的回复。
您的意见非常重要。
我做了你的建议,但仍然有问题。

很高兴你找到了 - 并让我们知道结果!
最诚挚的问候,迈克

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Glad you found it - and for letting us know the outcome!

Best Regards,

Mike
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分