Citrix XenDesktop版本:7.15 CU2
Citrix App分层版本:4.13
驱动程序版本23.21.13.9103
如果有任何其他相关信息可以提供帮助,请与我们联系。
谢谢!
- 布莱恩

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

We're just getting into deploying our XenDesktop VDA setup.  We've got a set of machines running with the M10-0B (512 MB VRAM) profile and working just fine.  However for some machines we need a bit more and so I'm trying to create a set of machines running the M10-1Q (1 GB VRAM) profile.  When I create the VDAs with this profile those machines never get into Windows and reboot over and over.  I tried the other 1 GB VRAM profiles as those do the same.  If I set it back to 512 MB they again work fine.  I'm pretty new to this whole vGPU thing, so I'd appreciate any guidance I can get on this.  Here's some information about what we're running.

Citrix XenDesktop Version: 7.15 CU2
Citrix App Layering Version: 4.13
Driver Version 23.21.13.9103

Let me know if there's any other relevant information that would help.  Thanks!

- Bryan

回帖(2)

李秀容

2018-9-17 14:32:13
您使用PVS还是MCS来部署VM?
如果是,您的主映像附加了哪个vGPU配置文件....确保您的VM具有与主服务器相同的vGPU配置文件。
当您更改vGPU配置文件时,操作系统会将其视为不同的GPU,这通常需要重新启动。
如果你有非持久性虚拟机,这可能是正在发生的事情......
当您使用512MB配置文件时,您将不会在任何这些VM上使用NVEnc。
NVEnc仅适用于1GB以上的配置文件。
此外,除非您需要Quadro功能,否则1B配置文件在许可证上会更便宜。
问候

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Are you using PVS or MCS to deploy your VMs? If yes, which vGPU profile does your Master image have attached .... Make sure your VMs have the same vGPU profile as your Master. When you change vGPU profiles, the OS will see it as a different GPU, and this typically requires a reboot. If you have non-persistent VMs, this could be what's happening ...

As you're using a 512MB profile, you won't be using NVEnc on any of those VMs. NVEnc only works with 1GB profiles and above. Also, unless you need Quadro features, a 1B profile will be cheaper on the licenses.

Regards

Ben
举报

夏焕丽

2018-9-17 14:52:08
这正是问题所在。
我们正在运行这些非持久性,因此很有意义。
我在PVS中创建了一个新的平台层,并使用M10-1B GPU配置文件制作了一个新的机器模板。
我还必须在设备管理器中卸载/重新安装驱动程序才能出于某种原因工作。
但是当我从该模板创建新VM时,它们工作得很好。
谢谢你指点我正确的方向!
- 布莱恩

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

This was exactly the issue.  We are running these non-persistent so that makes a lot of sense.  I created a new Platform layer in PVS and made a new machine template from that using the M10-1B GPU profile.  I also had to uninstall/reinstall the driver in Device Manager before it would work for some reason.  But when I created the new VMs from that template they working great.  Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

- Bryan
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分