[问答]

DXIFRShim示例不起作用?

你好,
我正在尝试Capture SDK 5.0中包含的DXIFRShim示例,但我没有制作视频,而且我运行的游戏(激战1)也回归到DirectX 8。
我将分享我采取的步骤,也许有人可以看看我做错了什么?
我已经尝试了NvFBCToSys和NvFBCHWEncode没有问题,但我想做渲染窗口捕获而不是桌面。
我在VS2013中打开了DXIFRShim_VS2013.sln。
我将构建切换到Release,并使用Win32和x64配置构建了解决方案。
我将生成的Win32 d3d9.dll放入System32文件夹,并将生成的x64 d3d9.dll放入SysWOW64文件夹,将原始.dll重命名为_d3d9.dll。
示例描述文档说要重命名。
(我测试了这一步并跳过这一步,既没有奏效)我用DXGI.dll文件做了以上操作。
(我使用Win32和x64配置执行了此步骤,但都没有工作)我使用以下命令启动了StartApp.exe:
StartApp.exe -r 800x600 -gpu 0 -audio 0 D: User  Guild Wars  Gw.exe
我检查了游戏的设置页面,它说它使用的是DirectX 8.它使用DirectX 9而没有上述修改。
关闭游戏
在StartApp.exe的命令行中按Ctrl + C.
在任何地方都没有生成.h264视频文件(考虑到步骤6中的问题,这并不奇怪)。
示例描述文档说应该有一个名为NvIFR.h264的文件。
有谁知道我哪里出错了?
如果需要,附加信息:
Windows 8 64位
Nvidia GRID K520

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hello,

I am trying out the DXIFRShim sample included in the Capture SDK 5.0, and I do not get a video produced, and the game that I run (Guild Wars 1) falls back to DirectX 8.

I'm going to share the steps I took, and maybe someone could see if I did anything wrong?

I've tried NvFBCToSys and NvFBCHWEncode without issues, but I want to do render window capture instead of desktop.

• I opened DXIFRShim_VS2013.sln in VS2013.
  • I switched the build to Release, and built the solution using Win32 and x64 configurations.
  • I placed the generated Win32 d3d9.dll into the System32 folder, and the generated x64 d3d9.dll into the SysWOW64 folder, renaming the original .dll to _d3d9.dll. The sample description docs say to do this renaming.
  • (I tested doing this step and skipping this step, neither worked) I did the above with the DXGI.dll files.
  • (I did this step with both Win32 and x64 configurations, neither worked) I launched StartApp.exe using the following command:
    StartApp.exe -r 800x600 -gpu 0 -audio 0 D:UserGuild WarsGw.exe
  • I checked the settings page of the game and it said it was using DirectX 8. It uses DirectX 9 without the above modifications.
  • Closed the game
  • Ctrl+C in the command line for StartApp.exe
  • There is no .h264 video file produced anywhere (not surprising considering the issue in step 6). The sample description docs says there should be a file named NvIFR.h264.

Does anyone know where I went wrong?

Additional info if needed:
Windows 8 64 bit
Nvidia GRID K520

回帖(15)

张丹

2018-9-17 14:39:15
我没有尝试解决你的问题,但有一些提示:
- 尝试启用GRID“日志”。
它披露了许多内部错误并且失败了。
请参阅“NVIDIA Capture SDK编程指南.pdf”第64页 - “4.1.4。启用文本日志的生成” - 我正在使用“NVFBCLog = 42”(回答生命,宇宙和一切)。
- 查看会议“S6307  - 了解NVIDIA GRID?SDK”(http://on-demand-gtc.gputechconf.com/gtc-quicklink/ih0cN)。
您可以尝试GRID-devtech-support@nvidia.com(我放弃了这个,因为从未收到任何答案。)。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I did not try to solve your problem but there are some hints:
- Try to enable GRID "logs". It disclosure many internals errors and fails. See "NVIDIA Capture SDK Programming Guide.pdf" page 64 - "4.1.4. Enabling generation of textual logs" - I am using "NVFBCLog=42" (answer to life, the universe, and everything).
- Look at session "S6307 - Get to Know the NVIDIA GRID? SDK" (http://on-demand-gtc.gputechconf.com/gtc-quicklink/ih0cN). You can try GRID-devtech-support@nvidia.com (I gave up this because never received any answer.).
举报

张丽华

2018-9-17 14:50:54
嗨bloodelves88,
根据文件,
在32位WOW系统文件夹中(通常为C: Windows  SysWOW64)
对于64位版本,系统文件夹通常为C: Windows  System32。
我想你可能错误地放置了填充DLL。
加里

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi bloodelves88,

According to the doc,

In the 32-bit WOW system folder (which is usually C:WindowsSysWOW64)

For 64-bit build, the system folder is usually C:WindowsSystem32.

I think you may have misplaced the shim DLLs.

Gary
举报

bozai602

2018-9-17 15:07:33
我已启用日志,并且在Gary修复之前它没有输出任何内容。
我将看看会议,看看我是否可以从中学到更多东西。
谢谢。
嗨加里,哪个文件来自?
我没有看到它。
我正在使用捕获SDK中提供的文档。
还有更多我不了解的文档吗?
除此之外,谢谢,这似乎解决了这个问题。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I've enabled the logs and it didn't output anything before Gary's fix.

I'll take a look at the session and see if I can learn anything more from it. Thanks.

Hi Gary, which doc is that from? I don't see it. I'm using the docs provided in the capture SDK. Are there more docs I'm not aware of?

Aside from that, thanks, that seemed to solve the issue.
举报

郭雨桐

2018-9-17 15:18:53
此文档位于Usage.txt中,该文件位于SDK  samples  DirectxIFR  DXIFRShim文件夹中。
加里

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

This doc is in Usage.txt, which resides in the folder SDKsamplesDirectxIFRDXIFRShim.

Gary
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分