它。
这就是维修成本如此之高的原因。
我想知道我是否有可能找到一个与我们的机器兼容的“数字控制部分组件”的旧版本。
我很惊讶这些零件很快就停产了,因此我不得不付出高昂的代价。
由于停电,保险丝无法保护机器免受可能的脉冲影响。
(保险丝没有燃烧掉。)我想知道未来我能做什么(经济上)来保护机器。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

We purchased an E5071C-2K5 ENA (2-port, 300 kHz–20 GHz) in 2011. It got broken a week ago after a power blackout of our lab building. Its fan span for only a few seconds every time when we tried to reboot it. The screen did not lit up at all. Nothing seemed to work (but the fan).

Keysight Taiwan gave us a repair quotation after their technicians examined it - the price was 300,000 TWD (about 9,000 USD), way much higher than I expected. The report said the broken part was its "digital control section assembly", but this part had been discontinued since 2014. Therefore, they would need to upgrade this "digital control section assembly" to a new version, along with all the other parts connecting to it. That's why the repair cost was so high.

I was wondering if it's possible at all for me to find an old version of this "digital control section assembly" which is compatible with our machine. I was surprised that the parts got discontinued so soon and that I had to pay a high price due to it.

The fuse failed to protect the machine from the possible pulse due to the blackout. (The fuse did not burnt out.) I wonder what I can do (economically) to protect the machine in the future.  

回帖(3)

孔德羲

2018-9-11 16:28:52
我不是专家,但对于我的家用电脑设备,我把它放在具有线路调节功能的Un-interuptable电源上,也称为电涌保护。
(我猜他们的价格不到200美元非常好,我的价格大约是50美元)。
此外,我不是这里的专家,但我认为保险丝不在那里保护仪器,如果内部电源短路,保险丝可以防止电源线着火并烧毁建筑物。
保险丝是一种“过电流”设备,但仪器也可能对过电压敏感,因此可以在没有过电流的情况下发生过压情况。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I'm not an expert, but for my home computer equipment, I put it on an Un-interuptable power supply with line conditioning, also called surge protection. (I guess they cost less than 200 bucks for very good ones, mine was about $50).  Also, and I'm not an expert here, but I thought the fuse is not there to protect the instrument, the fuse is there to keep the power cord from catching fire and burning down a building if the internal power supply short circuits.  

And the fuse is an "over-current" device, but the instrument can also be sensitive to over voltage and so an overvoltage condition will can happen without over current.
举报

张英

2018-9-11 16:42:26
我更可能怀疑电源模块出现故障。
如果您遇到输入电源问题,这个电源就会变坏,并且会破坏主要的补偿调节器。
常见的失败。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

I would more likely suspect the power supply module failed.  If you experienced input power problems this power supply would go nuts and blow out the the main bucking regulator.  Common failure.
举报

朱利华

2018-9-11 16:56:03
引用: 小佳99 发表于 2018-9-11 17:00
我更可能怀疑电源模块出现故障。
如果您遇到输入电源问题,这个电源就会变坏,并且会破坏主要的补偿调节器。
常见的失败。

谢谢。
报告说他们已经测试了电源部分,显示部分,源部分,接收部分,模拟控制部分和数字控制部分,发现只有数字控制部分被破坏。
技术人员还表示,保险丝可以保护机器免受大直流电流的影响,但不能保护短脉冲。编辑:isend于2016年2月4日下午7:43

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Thank you. The report says they've tested the power supply section, display section, source section, receiver section, analog control section and digital control section, and found that only the digital control section is broken. The technician also said that the fuse can protect the machine from a large DC current, but not a short pulse.

Edited by: isend on Feb 4, 2016 7:43 PM
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分