Microchip
直播中

薛珊珊

7年用户 153经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

Harmony Framework v2.06锁定问题

我已经卸载和重新安装(手动,多次)具有相同的“锁定”问题的框架和配置器。如在和声V2.06发行版中推荐的,我安装MPLABX IDE V4.20和声框架V2.06 MPLAB XC32编译器V2.10,然后我安装了和声。配置器插件(手动)V2.0.60文件菜单-gt;新项目-gt;32位和声项目-gt;定制板:(PIC32 MZ2064 DAG169)MPLAB协调配置器选项卡变为活动的(但为空的),然后IDE溅下图像并生成HCONFIG树& GT;并迅速响应直到事件发生。盟友IDE溅下一个额外的图像& lp:MPLAB和谐配置器错误& GT;注意:JavaW.EXE在Windows任务管理器中连续执行,直到我强制IDE关闭(在Windows任务管理器中)……此时,我从Windows获得这个弹出消息:“Java(TM)平台SE BINA)IDE锁定后MHC.CFG的内容如下:板=自定义BoardHARMonyPath=C:Microchip HyralV2Y06LogLe= IDE锁定后MHC日志的调试内容如下:& lt;init & gt;[inf]:启动MHC核& lt;HCOFIGG&[t];[inF]:删除以前的临时文件& lt;HCONFIG[Gin];[inF]:搜索初始HCONFIG文件:C:M2CHIL\Apple YouthJW3固件OrthyJW3.HCOFIGG<HCOFIGG>[inF]:搜索成功……HCOFIGG&[;错误]:由于未处理异常而终止的解析:init & gt;[错误]:解析HCONFIG树失败。& init & gt;[错误]:未能创建选项树.lt;log & gt;[错误]:用于输入字符串:“n”& lt;log & gt;[错误]:Sun.MISC.FlutalDigial.Read javaFrastString(浮点十进制。Java:2043)Sun。MISC。浮点十进制。PalsFog(浮点十进制。Java:122)Java.Lang.Flut.PalsFlg(浮点。Java:451)JA。VA.Lang.Fig.Microchip .Micro.UtiL.UTIL.GETMaRoRooX(UTIL.JAVA:57)COM.Microchip .MPLA.MyCal.ID.初始化(CaleID.Java:430)COM.Microchip .MPLAB。McH.StutupWork.Doin后台(StaspWorkWork.java:29)Javax .Swing。Swing Works$1调用(SWigWorks.java:29)5)Java.Upj.Out.FuturyTask.Run(FuturPosith.java:266)JavaX.Swing .WaveWorks.Run(Swing Work.java:334)Java.U.L.Orth.TycRePoLeExtor。RunWorkWord(TythPoLeExpCutoor,Java:1149)Java.UTI.Orth.TycRePoLeExtUpor $Work.Run(TythPoLeExpCutoor,Java:624)Java.Lang.Trime.Run(Tr.Java:Java:7)48)注意:在这个过程中,我也试着选择了几个目标板——都有相同的结果。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

I have uninstalled and reinstalled (manually, several times) the Framework and the Configurator with the same 'lock up' issue described herein.

As recommended in the Harmony v2.06 Release Brief, I installed
MPLABX IDE v4.20
Harmony Framework v2.06
MPLAB XC32 compiler v2.10
Then I installed the Harmony Configurator plugin (manually) v2.0.6.0
File Menu
->New Project
->32bit Harmony Project
->CustomBoard:(PIC32MZ2064DAG169

The MPLAB Harmony Configurator tab becomes active (but is empty) and then IDE splashes an image and quickly becomes responsive until eventually the IDE splashes an additional image

NOTE: javaw.exe executes continuously in Windows Task manager until the point where I force the IDE to close (in Windows Task Manager)...at which time I get this pop-up message from Windows: "Java(TM) Platform SE binary not responding"

contents of mhc.cfg after IDE lockup are as follows:

Board=Custom Board
HarmonyPath=C:microchipharmonyv2_06
LogLevel=DEBUG

contents of mhc.log after IDE lockup are as follows:

[Info]: Starting up MHC Core
[Info]: Deleting previous temporary files
[Info]: Searching for initial hconfig file: C:microchipharmonyv2_06appsharmonyJW3firmwareharmonyJW3.hconfig
[Info]: Search succeeded...
[Error]: Parsing terminated due to unhandled exception
[Error]: Failed to parse HConfig tree.
[Error]: Failed to create option tree.
[Error]: Exception message: For input string: "n"
[Error]: Stack trace:
sun.misc.FloatingDecimal.readJavaFormatString(FloatingDecimal.java:2043)
sun.misc.FloatingDecimal.parseFloat(FloatingDecimal.java:122)
java.lang.Float.parseFloat(Float.java:451)
java.lang.Float.valueOf(Float.java:416)
com.microchip.mhc.utils.Utils.getMajorVersion(Utils.java:57)
com.microchip.mplab.modules.mhc.CoreIDE._initialize(CoreIDE.java:430)
com.microchip.mplab.modules.mhc.StartupWorker.doInBackground(StartupWorker.java:29)
javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(SwingWorker.java:295)
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(SwingWorker.java:334)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

NOTE: I also tried selecting several of the target boards in this process - all had the same result.

Any help would be much appreciated.   

回帖(11)

张帆

2018-9-6 16:31:45
课文应该读“……很快变得没有反应……”

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

the text should have read "...and quickly becomes UNresponsive..."
举报

张芳

2018-9-6 16:51:17
你工作了吗?您是从一个新的空白项目开始,还是在一个更早的版本NoF中创建一个项目?尝试在我对这个帖子的响应中列出的步骤:HTTPS://www. McCHIP.COM/FUMMS/M105877.ASPX?树= truePaul.

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Did you get it to work?

Are you starting with a fresh blank project, or opening a project created in an earlier version nof the tools.

Try steps listed in my response to this post: https://www.microchip.com/forums/m1058747.aspx?tree=true

Paul
举报

张帆

2018-9-6 16:58:30
保罗,我点击了你发送的链接,但我只看到开发者的初始帖子。我看不到你(或其他人)对那个帖子的反应(?)在回答您的问题:我尝试使用一个新的项目,既有自定义板和几个目标BSP的和谐。我也尝试打开现有项目Inc: Microchip HyrnV2Y06AppsExcel。每一次尝试都以与前面描述的相同的失败结束。我可能读T。在发布之前非常相似的问题;所有的似乎都是通过卸载/重新安装和声和/或MHC来修复的。我已经做了好几次都没用。根据我的最大努力,我的系统被配置为和谐的V2.06发行说明在这个时间点建议。但奇怪的是,失败和以前的帖子很相似,我似乎在经历这个问题。顺便说一下,我的IDE并没有简单列出失败的原因…IDE总是锁起来……这是我以前没有看到其他人提到过的东西。谢谢你的帮助,杰夫。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Paul,

I clicked on the link to the post you sent but I only see the developer's initial posting. I do not see your (or anyone else's) response to that post (?).

In response to your questions:

I attempted using Harmony in a fresh project with both a custom board and several of the target bsps.
I also attempted opening existing projects in C:microchipharmonyv2_06appsexamples.
Every attempt ends with the same failure as I described earlier.

I probably read twenty posts on very similar issues before posting; all seemed to be fixed by uninstalling/reinstalling harmony and/or MHC.  I have done this several times to no avail. 

Per my best efforts, my system is configured exactly as the Harmony v2.06 release notes suggest at this point in time.. but it is odd that the failure is very similar to previous posts who appeared to get past this issue I am having.

BTW, my IDE does not simply list the failures...the IDE *always* locks up...which is something I haven't seen anyone else mention in earlier posts.

Thanks for you help,
Jeff

举报

张帆

2018-9-6 17:17:58
保罗,我找到了你的帖子,回到论坛的顶层。让我评估一下,我会把我找到的东西发布给杰夫。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Paul,
I found your post by going back to the forum's top level.
Let me evaluate and I will post what I find.
Jeff

举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分