7年用户 144经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

虚拟PC和虚拟工作站驱动程序

嗨,
只是为了澄清m60上的vpc和vworkstation配置文件是否使用相同的驱动程序集。
有一些问题与Windows 10显示崩溃的应用程序配置文件,并需要确保使用正确的驱动程序。
我们从许可页面下载了驱动程序,看起来没有不同的工具包。
我当时正在观看一个视频,其中提到了不同的驱动程序:https://youtu.be/WC4m6-0SEPM?t = 33m12s,但他被打断了,我们没有发现那个差异。
谢谢,
J. Wirth

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Hi,

Just to clarify if both vpc and vworkstation profiles on the m60 use the same set of drivers.

were having some issues with windows 10 display crashes on 0q profiles and need to make sure were using the correct drivers. we downloaded the drivers from the licensing page and it appears there weren't different kits.

I was then watching a video where different drivers are mentioned: https://youtu.be/WC4m6-0SEPM?t=33m12s but he was interrupted and we didn't find out the difference on that one.

Thanks,

J. Wirth

回帖(5)

张秀荣

2018-9-5 10:31:42
那是我。
它是您安装的单个二进制文件,但堆栈中的功能由所选的配置文件决定。
因此,Quadro的功能和功能仅在Workstation版本中,但您可以从相同的.exe安装,无论它是否检测到附加的配置文件类型(与它是物理设备时相同)并相应地进行安装。

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

That's me.

It's a single binary that you install but the features in the stack are determined by the profile selected.

So, Quadro features and functionality is only in the Workstation edition, but you install from the same .exe regardless and it detects the profile type attached (same as it would if it were a physical device) and installs accordingly.
举报

杨火亭

2018-9-5 10:41:21
>有一些问题与Windows 10显示崩溃的应用程序配置文件
你能详细说明哪个管理程序堆栈,例如
这是vSphere上的视野7.0 ....
以及有多少显示器和分辨率以及是否使用nvenc via blast extreme?
雷切尔

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

> were having some issues with windows 10 display crashes on 0q profiles

Can you give details of which hypervisor stack e.g. is this horizon 7.0 on vSphere....

and how many monitors and resolution and whether using nvenc via blast extreme?

Rachel
举报

励黎

2018-9-5 10:52:35
谢谢你确认杰森。
@Rachel,
至于我们的崩溃(或冻结),这里是完整的堆栈:
3 x Dell R730服务器,1 x M60(完成gpumode-switch并设置为图形模式)
VMware ESXi 6.0(3825889)>最近发布了一些补丁,并将尝试使用最新补丁和修复程序升级所有主机(4192238)
Windows 10企业版(已安装1511和完全修补)
带有HDX3dPro的XenDesktop 7.9 VDA
*当冻结发生时,它不是实际的Windows机器,而只是图形会话..它只是冻结会话。
我然后尝试断开并再次连接,只是得到一个灰色的屏幕。
我然后尝试RDP但它仍然连接....我仍然可以ping机器并访问远程事件查看器和服务控制台..我们唯一的选择是从VMware控制台/ Studio重启机器。
*当使用较小的配置文件(),0b)时,显示冻结发生..我计划给所有用户
*无法使用较大的配置文件重现问题
*从Windows PC Receiver和10zig零客户端连接时出现问题
*在测试时出于某种原因,使用时比使用0b更容易复制
*在Windows中正常工作时会发生此冻结,例如使用普通浏览器或办公应用程序
*当我们使用passmark的工具进行性能测试时,我首先遇到了这个问题,它在DX11的3D测试期间冻结了......该工具很快就能够重现这个问题。
*如果没有安装Citrix VDA,我们无法重现相同的问题。
因此,在没有安装VDA的情况下,标记工具会在完全相同的机器上完成。
使用Citrix和NVidia打开案例[事件:160727-000032],但进展非常缓慢。
约翰

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Thanks for confirming that Jason.

@Rachel,
As for our crashes (or freeze), here is the full stack:
3 x Dell R730 server with 1 x M60 (gpumode-switch done and set to graphics mode)
VMware ESXi 6.0 (3825889) > there were a few patches released very recently and will attempt to upgrade all hosts tonight with latest patches and fixes (4192238)
Windows 10 Enterprise (installed 1511 & fully patched)
XenDesktop 7.9 VDA with HDX3dPro

*when the freeze happens, its not the actual Windows machine, but the graphics session only.. it just freezes the session. i then try to disconnect and connect again and just get a grey screen.  I then try RDP but it remains connecting....i can still ping the machine and access remote event viewer and services console.. Our only option is the reboot the machine from VMware console / Studio.
*the display freeze happens when using the smaller profiles (0q, 0b).. which I plan to give to all my users
*haven't manage to reproduce to the issue with the larger profiles
*issue occurs when connecting from Windows PC Receiver and also from a 10zig zero client
*it was easier to reproduce when using the 0q than 0b for some reason when testing
*this freeze occurs when working normally in windows, like using normal browsers or office applications

*i first came across the issue when we did a performance test using passmark's tool and it froze during the 3D tests for DX11.... that tool reproduces the issue quite quickly.
*we have not managed to reproduce the same issue without the Citrix VDA installed. so the passmark tool goes through all the way on the exact same machine without VDA installed.

Opened cases with Citrix and NVidia [Incident: 160727-000032] but the progress is going quite slow.

John
举报

俞敏东

2018-9-5 11:06:15
您在配置中使用单显示器还是多显示器?
哪个决议?
西蒙

以上来自于谷歌翻译

以下为原文

Are you using single or multi monitor in your configuration? Which resolution?

Simon
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分