Microchip
直播中

陈敏杰

7年用户 263经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

AutoIncrement +从外部* .exe发送十六进制到pic

我需要创建一个自动增量到十六进制,所以我将创建一个外部软件,它将改变内部的六角。但我想避免所有的进程(重新打开HEX)从MPLAB发送它。我需要用一个点击来完成所有的例程。自动增量+发送十六进制到PIC。所以我有什么方法可以发送动态的HEX文件来选择3?或者我还有别的选择吗?

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

I need to create an auto increment into hex so i will create an external software that it will changes the  increntment inside the hex.
But also i want to avoid all the process(reopen the hex) from sending it from mplab. I need to make all this routine with one click.
AutoIncrement + Send hex to pic.
So is there any way which i can send dynamic hex file to pick 3? Or what other options do i have?

回帖(5)

张娜

2018-9-4 16:16:58
我创建了一个简单的软件,它可以自动更新一个要在项目中编译的源文件,以便生成的HEX文件将有一个新的序列号。否则,您可以使用HealMax向项目的十六进制添加一个十六进制数据。在这两种情况下,MPLAB中的“预”和“后生成”动作。走的路。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

I created a simple software that automatically updated a source file to be compiled along the Project, so that the produced HEX file would have a new serial number.

Otherwise, you can use HEXMATE to add a bit of HEX data to your Project's hex.

In both cases, "pre" and "post build" actions in MPLAB are the way to go.
举报

王官君

2018-9-4 16:24:58
我建议你读一下英特尔HEX FordMaTHTPS://E.WiKiTo.Org/WiKi/IntLeXHEX文件,所有的Microchip编译器都使用这种格式。为了做你想做的,我创建了简单的程序,使用VB6或C语言(但是你可以使用你想要的任何东西)打开文件,把每一行都放在一个Li中。关闭文件。创建一个新文件并写入列表中的每一行,直到到达感兴趣的行。解析该行,找到要更新的字节的位置。还更新校验和。写一行。重复,直到列表结束。关闭文件。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

I suggest you read up on the Intel Hex format
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_HEX
the hex files generated by all microchip compilers use this format.

To do what you want to do i created simple programs, using either VB6 or C# (but you can use whatever you want)
Open the file, put every line in a list. close the file.
Create a new file and write each line of the list, until you get to the line of interest.
Parse the line, find the position of the bytes you have to update. also update the checksum. Write the line.
Repeat, until end of list.
Close the file.
举报

吴键洪

2018-9-4 16:34:08
您查看了MPLABX附带的IPE实用程序吗?

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Have you looked at the IPE utility that comes with MPLABX?

举报

王官君

2018-9-4 16:53:23
Qub指的是SqTP,但是它有多灵活呢?在我的申请中,我必须改变几个位置。就像如果我必须用串行20编程单元时,内存位置必须用201202203来更新。我找不到用QTP来做它的方法,我也不会总是按顺序做它。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

qub refers to SQTP.
However how flexible is that?
in my application i had to change several locations. like if i had to program the unit with serial 20 the memory locations would have to be updated with 201,202,203. I couldn't find a way to do it with SQTP, also i wouldn't always have to do it sequentially
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分