Microchip
直播中

史靖文

7年用户 214经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

Quiet "项目看起来有一个CPP源文件"

是的,MPLABX,我知道我有一个.CPP文件…我也有一些.c文件。我特别把它们添加到你的配置中,这表明我知道这些事实。有没有办法让这个消息停止显示?它也明显地引起了一个大的,红色的“!”出现在MPLABX的项目图标上。所有的东西都是很好的构建和部署。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Yes, MPLABX, I know I have a .cpp file... I also have some .c files. I specifically added them to your configuration, which would indicate that I know these facts.

Is there any way to get this message to stop showing? It's also apparently causing a big, red "!" to appear on the project's icon in MPLABX. Everything builds and deploys just fine.

回帖(13)

陈杰

2018-8-24 16:39:34
为什么在同一个项目中混合CPP和C文件?

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Why have you mixed cpp and c files in the same project ?
举报

陈杰

2018-8-24 16:52:58
如果项目生成并部署,那么将文件范围从CPP更改为C?

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

If the project builds and deploys then change the file extent from cpp to c ?
举报

王桂花

2018-8-24 17:05:32
您的意思是更改文件扩展名吗?我们有合法使用C++语言的文件。我们有一些文件是从源建立的,所以将项目中的所有文件变为“.CPP”也不是解决方案。我们的项目中绝对没有理由不能混合C++和C代码。XC32编译器可以很好地构建和链接所有的东西。如果我们试图混合Java之类的东西,那可能是另一回事了。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Do you mean change the file extension? We have files that are legitimately using the C++ language.

We have a few files that we're building from source, so changing all of the files in the project to ".cpp" wouldn't be the solution, either.

There should be absolutely no reason we can't mix C++ and C code in our project. The XC32 compiler can build and link everything just fine. If we were trying to mix in something like Java, that might be a different story.
举报

陈杰

2018-8-24 17:13:37
你忽略了你正在使用的处理器。你忽略了你正在使用的编译器/版本。你提到你正在使用MPLAB X,哪个版本。你在使用CPP编译器吗?

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

You neglected to mention the processor you are using.
You neglected to mention the compiler/version you are using.
You did mention you are using MpLab X, which version .
Are you using the cpp compiler ?
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分