Microchip
直播中

张璨

7年用户 204经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

CAN节点之间的有效电阻是120欧姆电阻吗

我需要对CAN网络中的120欧姆电阻有一些清晰性。所有节点之间的有效电阻是否应为120欧姆或60欧姆?如果电阻是ECU的一部分,或者连接后ECU应该是CAN总线的一部分?请告知。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

I need some clarity on the 120 ohm resistance in the can network. Whether the effective resistance between all the nodes should be 120 ohm or 60 ohm?  Should the resistance be part of the ECU or after connecting all the ECUs should be part of the CAN lines? Please advise.

回帖(7)

陈晨

2018-8-24 15:58:34
总线两端各有一个120欧姆电阻。你如何活动取决于你的设计。这个问题不是有效的直流电阻,而是交流网络的阻抗匹配。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

One 120 ohm  resistor on each end of the bus. How you active that depends on you design. The issue is not the effective dc resistance, but impedance matching for the ac network.
举报

李渝辉

2018-8-24 16:05:45
谢谢你的邮件。请你详细解释一下好吗?什么是交流网络的阻抗匹配。我如何确保它是正确的,因为最近我努力使CAN网络上升,但是当我在CAN -H和CAN-L之间连接了60欧姆时,它就开始工作了,我不知道它工作的确切原因。请告知。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Thank you for the mail. Can you please explain me in detail? What is impedance matching of the ac network. How do i make sure it is correct because recently i struggled a lot to make CAN network up,  but when i connected 60 ohm between CAN   -H and CAN-L it started working, i don't know the exact reason why it worked. Please advise.
举报

李天竹

2018-8-24 16:15:50
两个120欧姆电阻与一个60欧姆相同。如果电缆长度比较长,那么电阻必须位于电缆的两端。这是为了防止反射。当然,如果没有电缆,它都是一个小板,电阻器的位置并不重要,但你确实需要整个60欧姆电阻。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Two 120 Ohm resistors is the same as one 60 Ohm. If you have relatively long cable, then the resistors must be located on the ends of the cable. This is to prevent reflections. Of course, if there's no cable and it all is on a small board, the position of the resistors doesn't matter, but you do need the overall 60 Ohm resistance.
举报

李渝辉

2018-8-24 16:21:39
这个(60欧姆)与阻抗匹配是相同的吗?

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文

Is this (60 ohm)  is the same as impedance matching or it is something else?
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分