Cypress技术论坛
直播中

李明聪

7年用户 1110经验值
私信 关注
[问答]

PSoC5的调试按下F10没有反应

我有一个PSoC5项目,它涉及一个从SD卡加载固件文件的引导加载程序,而且调试遇到了麻烦。
昨天,我开始遇到一个问题,PSoC创建者不能调试固件。它开始调试,但一旦我按下F10或F5,什么也不会发生;除了停止按钮之外,调试按钮变灰,并且板变得无响应(固件不运行)。没有调试,固件运行正常。
我已经了解到这可能与系统中断有关,但是在F10/F5命中之前禁用中断没有任何效果。
组件包括用于RS232端口的UART、UBFS、EMFLASH、Bootloader和EEPROM。
克里斯-范布鲁德

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
                                            I have project for the PSoC5 that involves a bootloader that loads the firmware file from an SD card, and I'm having trouble with Debugging.

Yesterday, I started running into an issue, that PSoC creator cannot debug the firmware.  It starts debugging, but once I press F10 or F5, nothing happens; the debug buttons grey out except for the stop button, and the board becomes unresponsive (the firmware doesn't run).  Without the debugging, the firmware runs normally.

I have read that this might be related to system interrupts, but disabling interrupts before hitting F10/F5 has no effect.

Components include an UART for a Rs232 port, USBFS, emFile, Bootloader, and EEPROM.

Chris VanBrederode

回帖(5)

徐小婷

2018-8-20 04:20:27
你好,克里斯,
项目是否为可引导加载项目。
在PSoC Creator Bootloader系统中,引导加载程序首先执行
然后是可引导加载的项目。从引导加载程序到可引导加载程序的跳转
项目通过软件控制设备重置完成;见附录A
细节。这将重置调试器接口,这意味着可引导加载。
项目不能在调试器模式下运行。
调试bootloadable项目,把它转化为应用型正常,
调试它,然后把它带回bootloadable调试完成后。另一
选择是的bootloadable项目。HEX文件的装置上,然后使用
“附加到调试运行目标的选择,而bootloadable项目
跑步。在这种情况下,您可以调试bootloadable只能从项目点
其中调试器附加到设备上。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
                                            Hello Chris,

Is your project a bootloadable project.
In the PSoC Creator bootloader system, the bootloader project executes first and

then the bootloadable project. The jump from the bootloader to the bootloadable

project is done through a software controlled device reset; see Appendix A for

details. This resets the debugger interface, which means that the bootloadable

project cannot be run in debugger mode.

To debug a bootloadable project, convert it to Application Type Normal ,

debug it, and then convert it back to Bootloadable after debugging is done. Another

option is to program the Bootloadable project .hex file onto the device and then use

the Attach to running targe option for debugging, while the bootloadable project is

running. In this case, you can debug the bootloadable project only from the point

where debugger is attached to the device.
举报

李明聪

2018-8-20 04:36:11
引用: muuwfwr 发表于 2018-8-20 04:20
你好,克里斯,
项目是否为可引导加载项目。
在PSoC Creator Bootloader系统中,引导加载程序首先执行

我知道您不能直接调试可引导加载的固件。但这是* *的固件程序
即使PWM驱动LED停止闪烁。
我最终把需要调试的代码移到一个独立的项目中,并在那里调试它。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
                                            I'm aware that you cannot directly debug a bootloadable firmware.  But this is the *bootloader* firmware

Even the PWM driving a flashing LED stops.

I ended up taking the code I need to debug, and moving it to a standalone project, and debugging it there.
举报

徐小婷

2018-8-20 04:46:19
引用: 预言者J 发表于 2018-8-20 04:36
我知道您不能直接调试可引导加载的固件。但这是* *的固件程序
即使PWM驱动LED停止闪烁。
我最终把需要调试的代码移到一个独立的项目中,并在那里调试它。

这个问题具体到一个项目,请将项目。
如果您遇到这个问题的所有项目的创造者,我会建议重装的创造者

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
                                            Is this issue specific to a project , then please attach the project.
If you are experiencing this issue with all the projects in Creator then I will suggest to reinstall the creator
举报

李明聪

2018-8-20 05:01:43
引用: muuwfwr 发表于 2018-8-20 04:46
这个问题具体到一个项目,请将项目。
如果您遇到这个问题的所有项目的创造者,我会建议重装的创造者

HTTPS://1DRV.MS/U/S!AM4Q-0NQZGCDG7X-D MBOZZ-GJUZRCA
这是这个项目特有的。

以上来自于百度翻译

以下为原文
                                            https://1drv.ms/u/s!Am4q-0NQZGCDg7x-d-Mboz_GjuZRCA

It is specific to this project.
举报

更多回帖

发帖
完善资料,
赚取积分